10:24 AM on 11/25/12
de1337ed
I hope you made it through December
User Info.
Guess I missed the jokes.
10:09 AM on 11/26/12
jvg4444
User Info.
This is one of the most poorly written reviews I've had the displeasure of reading. Have somebody proofread your shit before you post it.
04:45 PM on 12/30/12
bl0kh3d
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this album really is rubbish, there's no way around it. for a band that has been around the block i would hope for something different on there second release but they just took all the really bad aspects of this genre and made an album out of it. its sad really
09:59 PM on 01/26/13
Ty_MikeSuchGold
User Info.
I think this review is awesome. A little harsh yes lol but it's funny in a way. In my solid opinion, this album doesn't do much for me, I liked them better before Tyler left and I know a lot of people say that but it's true for me. If you were looking for a ground breaking sound from this album you were probably disappointed, but if you're expectations weren't that high, you probably felt ok about this record.
09:59 PM on 01/26/13
Ty_MikeSuchGold
User Info.
I think this review is awesome. A little harsh yes lol but it's funny in a way. In my solid opinion, this album doesn't do much for me, I liked them better before Tyler left and I know a lot of people say that but it's true for me. If you were looking for a ground breaking sound from this album you were probably disappointed, but if you're expectations weren't that high, you probably felt ok about this record.
10:32 AM on 03/06/13
Mt Delicious
User Info.
You know, this album isn't good. But you completely over exaggerate the depths of its failures...
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS