cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
User Info.
The Chariot yes yes yes
09:07 PM on 01/04/13
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
man overboard was easily the worst band i saw last year. i mean, it was also the best warped date i've been to (out of 8), but they were so bad.

the chariot was alright when i saw them last month, but i'll probably be passing on all of the bands in this announcement.
09:12 PM on 01/04/13
buddah knome
Registered Member
User Info.
Lars and manO!
09:22 PM on 01/04/13
oscaristhebest0
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I might be the one person who says it, but I am really excited to see allstar weekend.
09:22 PM on 01/04/13
wtfjaked
Tortoise Tamer
User Info.
Mac Lethal is the tits. Met the dude at a 311 show this last summer and he gave me a free CD. Was really chill and really fun. MC Lars and Man Overboard should be fun too. I have to check out the Chariot from how people react to their shows.
09:25 PM on 01/04/13
Ryan Gardner
User Info.
Well The Chariot is awesome. Haven't heard of most of the other bands though of this batch though...
09:32 PM on 01/04/13
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
Other than that though, did you enjoy seeing them? They were on a small stage, with about 20 people watching at my show. Besides that, I thought they sounded pretty bad and had some horrible stage presence. Nothing that would make you believe they were a signed band that is pretty big.
I thought warped was one of the better times I've seen them. Definitely more than 20 kids there, we had the homestate crowd. I definitely saw better bands that day, but they weren't terrible.
09:34 PM on 01/04/13
xBranx
Brandon Pagano / Handguns
User Info.
Way too excited for that Chariot spot. Best band.
09:38 PM on 01/04/13
blackmold
Bro
User Info.
I thought warped was one of the better times I've seen them. Definitely more than 20 kids there, we had the homestate crowd. I definitely saw better bands that day, but they weren't terrible.

Alright then. I'll most likely check them out again this year. I do also love seeing pop-punk bands because of the pile-ups and screaming lyrics back at them and that just doesn't work with only 20 people. I feel like they should definitely get a spot on a bigger stage this year.
09:41 PM on 01/04/13
Kid Defender
Typo
User Info.
These Warped Tour announcements are always good for a laugh.
09:49 PM on 01/04/13
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
Alright then. I'll most likely check them out again this year. I do also love seeing pop-punk bands because of the pile-ups and screaming lyrics back at them and that just doesn't work with only 20 people. I feel like they should definitely get a spot on a bigger stage this year.
Yeah, I don't think they would do the tour 2 years in a row unless they'll have a new album out or playing a bigger stage. Hopefully both,
09:56 PM on 01/04/13
beauvais910
User Info.
i'm SO SO SO SO glad Atilla isn't playing the Charlotte date. Pumped for Middle Finger Salute and Man Overboard
With you on this my friend.
10:01 PM on 01/04/13
SyDeAFFaCT
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I might be the one person who says it, but I am really excited to see allstar weekend.

you and me both!!
10:06 PM on 01/04/13
subplotofcrows
A Small Spark Vs. A Great Forest
User Info.
The fucking Chariot.
10:16 PM on 01/04/13
drewbaldy
phanyes1 doesn't suck
User Info.
The Chariot is the only non terrible band in this announcement.

Yeah. No.

Man Overboard

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests