Username
Password
Taking Back Sunday News - Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 90 of 90.
10:29 PM on 01/07/13
Clockwise
Running on Fruit Snacks
User Info.
S/T is my favorite TBS record in full, so I'm really really excited to hear what's next.
10:47 PM on 01/07/13
WhenWeBrenden
User Info.
TAYF>WYWTB>LN>>>TBS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>NA
Hopefully this next album comes back to at least Louder Now song writing style and executions. I really could go for a TAYF part II though.
11:18 PM on 01/07/13
ScorchOurBodies
Dead Inside
User Info.
I really wish Adam would stop forcing the... forced sound that he makes now when singing, like he's constantly singing through his teeth.
01:13 AM on 01/08/13
bite2brkskn12
Registered Member
User Info.
I really wish Adam would stop forcing the... forced sound that he makes now when singing, like he's constantly singing through his teeth.
i know what your'e saying and agree 100%. I hate best places to be a mom b/c of that
03:35 AM on 01/08/13
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
Always excited about new TBS, although their last full lenght was a partial letdown. There were a bunch of cool tracks but too many fillers.
05:57 AM on 01/08/13
mattplayscheap
plays with squirrels
User Info.
As much as I love TBS, I thought the self titled was lackluster at best. Hoping the next one will be better. I think we'd all agree they have the potential to make at least one more fantastic album

I think there was a lot more input on tbe last two albums that wasn't from the band.
More the most part they're doing the next one on their own so I have faith.
07:18 AM on 01/08/13
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
As far as Fazzi goes- he was severely underused. The producer didn't like his vocals (which is insane cause he has amazing pipes) so he talked Adam into doing vocals on his own. He brought a lot of creative ideas that I personally enjoyed (like three people harmonies and a bass solo) so I think loosing him was a huge loss for the band. I remember reading the shit Fazzi did that led to him getting the boot and I just think the whole situation is a bit sad on both ends, wish it could have worked.

I love Nolan so if he is used more properly on the next LP- I'm in!

What'd Fazzi supposedly do?
08:14 AM on 01/08/13
stonecoldfox
You can't afford to live like this
User Info.
I really like most of the S/T, but there are a few tracks that just sort of sit there and fill in the gaps. If we can get even ten solid tracks in the vein of this is all now or best places...I'll be more than stoked.
11:00 AM on 01/08/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
TAYF>WYWTB>LN>>>TBS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>NA
Hopefully this next album comes back to at least Louder Now song writing style and executions. I really could go for a TAYF part II though.
They won't and they shoulden't. TAYF was a great album for the time it came out but musically they have done so much better after. I say that and TAYF is my favorite but a album in that vein would sound so forced.
11:20 AM on 01/08/13
eriatarka24
User Info.
I love self-titled, especially the second half.
02:00 PM on 01/08/13
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
New Again is my favorite TBS album. There isn't a bad song on it. And it has their best lyrical work IMO. I hope the next record to have Adam on all the lyrics. No more John singing in the background "I'll be right there beside you"(straight outta Disney)

I'm loving the love for New Again I'm seeing on this thread!

What'd Fazzi supposedly do?

He supposedly tried recording/writing all the guitar parts with Rubano and then told the band he was gonna take a 6 month break when they were already planning on axing him.
10:00 PM on 01/08/13
Jet Set Paul
User Info.
Self-titled sucks. Accept it.

you suck. Accept it
06:38 AM on 01/09/13
Erik Bihl
I Like Music
User Info.
Excited as fuck! One of my favorite bands :)
02:29 PM on 01/09/13
beauvais910
User Info.
Maybe the TAYF anniversary tour inspired them to write some similar tunes.. or had the complete opposite effect.
06:09 PM on 02/05/13
A Pilgrim
Destroy what you create.
User Info.
I loved the S/T, can't wait to see whats next for them. Favorite band since 2002!
Same here, can't wait!

Here's me hoping they stick with Sapone as the producer or get someone that keep things more rough.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums