Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 51.
05:29 PM on 01/09/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
Id want it
05:31 PM on 01/09/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
Weren't the remaining members of Of Machines, minus Austin going to start some super ambient project?
I think so..I think they where suppose to just take what is Of machines and change the sound. That was the main reason Austin acted like a punk bitch and left the band.
05:40 PM on 01/09/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
Word on the street is that the dude started doing a bunch of drugs and can't hit notes for shit anymore.
The word on the street is wrong. He has been off doing hipster music and he can still bang those high notes like a damn boss.
05:48 PM on 01/09/13
Sean Rizzo
Can you see evidence of perfection?
User Info.
The word on the street is wrong. He has been off doing hipster music and he can still bang those high notes like a damn boss.
Dylan's highs are strained way too much. He does best with his lows.

I will lobby for this day and night if that's what it takes. Review? You got it. News posts? You got it. Interview, even? You got it.

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE KJHGDAJFSGKHSDFVCJGHSDJHV I NEED MORE.
05:54 PM on 01/09/13
sordanj
Philadelphia, PA
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I think so..I think they where suppose to just take what is Of machines and change the sound. That was the main reason Austin acted like a punk bitch and left the band.
They couldn't agree on where they were going to go with the sound for the next album. Austin wanted to go heavier, basically what Woe Is Me is now I'd assume, and the other dudes wanted to go in a completely new experimental/ambient/pop direction. The relationship dynamic changed, and the guys and Austin stopped getting along. Apparently he was getting harder and harder to get along with and placed promiscuous sexual endeavors at shows above doing band things.

They seemed to start to get their shit together once they had the guy who would later drum for Decoder, he seemed like a solid dude. It's a shame they called it quits but it was a really taxing lifestyle. It would have been interesting to see what they would have done without Rise's constant mistreatment of them., with such a strong frontman you would have think they would have got some better attention from them, and hopefully at least some money.
06:49 PM on 01/09/13
blackmold
Bro
User Info.
I always find it strange how loved this band and it's one album were...
06:52 PM on 01/09/13
Skinny blaque
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
TAKE MY MOney now
07:20 PM on 01/09/13
danperez
User Info.
The band that sounds like they have 2 lead guitars? Hells yeah! And I dont care if Dylans vocals are strained, it's rock n roll after all. It all comes down to hitting the notes at live shows, and that, he can. Now, if its without Austin, thats a shame. I really like his style.
07:25 PM on 01/09/13
more heart
Get Hurt
User Info.
Loved them back in the day, but this seems like a few years too late for me to care.
07:30 PM on 01/09/13
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.
One of the last albums of this style I really dug. It seemed like shortly after, this style went more into the chug and crab stuff. The Circa, Saosin, and Underoath influences were such a welcome sound for me. Will always have a special place for their album.
07:33 PM on 01/09/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
I always find it strange how loved this band and it's one album were...

Why? Have you given it a proper listen?
07:33 PM on 01/09/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Dylan's highs are strained way too much. He does best with his lows.

I will lobby for this day and night if that's what it takes. Review? You got it. News posts? You got it. Interview, even? You got it.

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE KJHGDAJFSGKHSDFVCJGHSDJHV I NEED MORE.

Please do. My brother and I loved that album, still has great lasting value.
08:01 PM on 01/09/13
sergioisevil
User Info.
One of the few "Risecore" bands I legitimately loved.
08:04 PM on 01/09/13
Scrawns
indie sounding lyrics here
User Info.
wowowow i just checked out his current solo project and it is GARBAGE. even some hipsters would be like man wtf.
08:11 PM on 01/09/13
Sean Rizzo
Can you see evidence of perfection?
User Info.
wowowow i just checked out his current solo project and it is GARBAGE. even some hipsters would be like man wtf.
Yup.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums