Username
Password
Property of Zack News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Property of Zack
Inside AP.net

POZ Presents: Hot Water Music Interview

Posted by: Drew Beringer (01/14/13)
PropertyOfZack recently spoke with Chuck Ragan of Hot Water Music and he revealed that the band will be taking some time off after its winter tour.
From The InterviewProbably quite a bit of time off in 2013. We may do some stuff here and there if it comes up. Iím completely overloaded already in my own direction. Everybody has got stuff going on all over the place. But who knows? The best part about the band, nowadays to me, is that we just do stuff when it makes sense and have fun doing it. Thereís not a whole lot of pressure.

Displaying posts 1 - 5 of 5
12:34 PM on 01/14/13
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
Makes sense. He's still got the revival tour and stuff to do. As long as it doesn't take them six years to record another album again...
02:07 PM on 01/14/13
whiterussian
awake my old dry bones.
User Info.
"some time off" can be read in a lot of ways but I think everyone knows that's how they operate nowadays. They all have their stuff outside, except maybe George?
08:37 PM on 01/14/13
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
that tour should be amazing
12:32 AM on 01/15/13
Big_Guy
Idle Will Kill
User Info.
"some time off" can be read in a lot of ways but I think everyone knows that's how they operate nowadays. They all have their stuff outside, except maybe George?

I dont know if this is just during fest, but he was definitely bartending at high dive
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests