AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Hip-Hop News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Stream New Pusha T + Rick Ross Track

Posted by - 01:01 PM on 01/14/13
You can stream a new Pusha T song titled "Millions" (featuring Rick Ross) in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 14 of 14
01:01 PM on 01/14/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
[sc=0]74477182[/sc]
01:05 PM on 01/14/13
Dustin Harkins
I forgot that happened
User Info.
THIS SHIT SOUND LIKE GOD DON'T IT
01:05 PM on 01/14/13
Dustin Harkins
I forgot that happened
User Info.
The world is gonna end in 2013, Pusha is gonna kill everybody
03:37 PM on 01/14/13
almightykingdom
auri cupiditatem
User Info.
Hope this album is better than FOG 2, not saying that that album was bad. Pain was dope and this is equally as good.
04:34 PM on 01/14/13
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
not that anyone is acting like it here, but does it seem like everyone forgot Pusha was the major part of Clipse, who released two of the best hip hop albums of all time?

I dunno, just seems like he's been removed from all of his pasts greatest accomplishments.
04:37 PM on 01/14/13
whose10743
Do you feel better yet?
User Info.
The world is gonna end in 2013, Pusha is gonna kill everybody
Agree. So Hard
04:47 PM on 01/14/13
PaperRival-Jake
User Info.
If at any time in the future I die by the hand of pushaT, I hope this song is playing. Also, don't press charges.
06:33 PM on 01/14/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
holy hell. love you pusha. love dem clipse. cant wait for this.

but I can't lie....he kind of rips Kanye on the hook..."this shit sound like god dont it" sounds like kanye even
06:35 PM on 01/14/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
not that anyone is acting like it here, but does it seem like everyone forgot Pusha was the major part of Clipse, who released two of the best hip hop albums of all time?

I dunno, just seems like he's been removed from all of his pasts greatest accomplishments.
Pitchfork: While it makes perfect sense for a 12-year-old to not be familiar with your work, I'm not sure if other artists would have such a positive outlook if put in that same position.

PT: That's where ego comes into play. Like, why would I be frustrated that a 12-year-old doesn't know my dope boy chronicles from 10 years ago? Are you serious? What am I supposed to do, give him my discography and say, "Now you take that, go home, and study!"? He was only two when we first came out! I got a big fucking ego, but it ain't that big.

It ain't my job to be fucking out here, telling people what I've done, or acting like you should know what I've done. I should continue being good, and just let people say, "Wait a minute, Pusha is in my top five right now."

http://pitchfork.com/features/update/8971-pusha-t/
08:48 PM on 01/14/13
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
Pitchfork: While it makes perfect sense for a 12-year-old to not be familiar with your work, I'm not sure if other artists would have such a positive outlook if put in that same position.

PT: That's where ego comes into play. Like, why would I be frustrated that a 12-year-old doesn't know my dope boy chronicles from 10 years ago? Are you serious? What am I supposed to do, give him my discography and say, "Now you take that, go home, and study!"? He was only two when we first came out! I got a big fucking ego, but it ain't that big.

It ain't my job to be fucking out here, telling people what I've done, or acting like you should know what I've done. I should continue being good, and just let people say, "Wait a minute, Pusha is in my top five right now."

http://pitchfork.com/features/update/8971-pusha-t/
actually, i forgot about reading that. still he should be held with more esteem by music journalists at least. the guys a legend.
10:58 PM on 01/14/13
Shatter_Glass
Take Apart Your Head
User Info.
Pusha T has a great head on his shoulders; as opposed to another rapper who believes he's a Martian. Watch an interview or two, he's just nasty on MDTF as well as all three Clipse albums.
11:59 PM on 01/14/13
RonStoppable
yeezy season approachin
User Info.
best artist on GOOD right now
01:19 PM on 01/15/13
Chris Immunity
Immunity Clothing
User Info.
Clipse is one of my favorite 'groups' of all time. Pusha is hands down my favorite rapper at the moment. Jesus, this song is too mean.

Side note : I loved the correspondence between Aziz and Pusha on twitter when this dropped. Just made me chuckle a bit

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos