Password
This Thread is Closed.

11:31 PM on 01/17/13 
User Info.
MisfitsFan2013
No Avatar Selected
Some say, If she bleeds, she breeds.
or if she has hair, you can put it in there
or some say not until marriage, but if that's the case, then what should be the minimum marriage age?
should we go by the lowest age we are able to feel lust for?
or should we base it on the physical maturity of the brain's decision making area?
or should there be no age restrictions at all?
I have heard girls as young as 12 say they want to have sex with Edward Cullin. Should we account this in our decision of what the age of consent should be?
Lets pretend we all co-own an island that has no laws yet and we are deciding what the age of consent should be on this island of ours(I say this so no one can simply say "oh it should be such-and-such because it's the law!"). I'm kinda undecided on this myself but if I were to have to choose an age I'd probably say 13. Since many 13 year old's can look like they are 16+ which could fool someone into prison if the laws are that certain way.
11:36 PM on 01/17/13 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Palm Coast, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
12:15 AM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
tkamB
Nobody has it better than us
Bay Area, CA
Male - 23 Years Old
13? Dude
01:18 AM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
kianacarly
I'm feeling strong and moving on
Oregon
Female - 21 Years Old
omg whhhhhy
01:25 AM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
jwicklun
Never forget.
San Francisco, CA
Male - 24 Years Old
01:58 AM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
MisfitsFan2013
No Avatar Selected

I say that because its the lowest I found. Argentina's age of consent is 13 as long as the parents and 13 year old doesn't complain about it.
EDIT: If you don't agree then tell me what age you think it should be and why
05:42 AM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Alex P. Keaton
Columbus, Ohio
Male
I'd say 12. The Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus Christ was married to 50 year old Joseph at the age of 12. She gave birth to our Lord Jesus Christ Superstar at the age of 13.
05:45 AM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
birdman
DUNGEON MASTER
Atlanta, Ga
Male
or some say not until marriage, but if that's the case, then what should be the minimum marriage age?
or should we base it on the physical maturity of the brain's decision making area?
I have heard girls as young as 12 say they want to have sex with Edward Cullin. Should we account this in our decision of what the age of consent should be?
Lets pretend we all co-own an island that has no laws yet and we are deciding what the age of consent should be on this island of ours(I say this so no one can simply say "oh it should be such-and-such because it's the law!"). I'm kinda undecided on this myself but if I were to have to choose an age I'd probably say 13. Since many 13 year old's can look like they are 16+ which could fool someone into prison if the laws are that certain way.

13? Wtf!

I think we have pretty decent laws now, I would like to call statutory rape something other than rape but other than that I am pretty happy with the laws surrounding age of consent.
05:45 AM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
birdman
DUNGEON MASTER
Atlanta, Ga
Male

Perfect gif!
05:52 AM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
bluecrunchy
To shreds, you say.
St Paul, MN
Male - 26 Years Old
05:53 AM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
screamoutmyname
through being cool
Pennsylvania
Male - 25 Years Old

there, i fixed the thread.
06:13 AM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
ebushelm
No Avatar Selected
Tampa
Male - 27 Years Old

how old are you?
06:47 AM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
XenoAbe
Cowboy monkey riding border collies
Atlanta, Ga
Male - 29 Years Old

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music