Username
Password
This Thread is Closed.

08:25 PM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
MisfitsFan2013
No Avatar Selected
http://www.absolutepunk.net/faq.php?...liciesandrules
Here's the rules for this site. Notice that I'm not going to break them in this thread.
I'm not discussing illegal activities, I'm discussing the legalization of illegal activities(like legalizing recreational drugs or legalizing sodomy, which I think both should be legal). If I were discussing illegal activities I would be talking about committing these acts and I have not committed incest. And please anyone who posts on this thread do not talk about committing incest, talk about whether it should be legal or not. This is a legit political issue because it can ruin the lives of peaceful people. It doesn't ruin their lives because of incest itself, instead the government is who ruins their lives with their unjust laws.

Seeing as I think it's best to assume love is not a choice, I think if any 2 peaceful people consent to loving each other, then I don't think it's wrong because it is not harming anyone. Children created through incest does not have bad effects like people think it does and the chances are just as small as a non-incest couple giving birth to a baby with birth defects. Also, farmers inbreed cattle and other livestock and chances are we are eating inbred meat when we eat at a place like McDonalds.

If you make a claim of incest causing deformities in children, then please show photos of people you know personally and proof that you know them personally to justify your claim (because otherwise people could lie in an attempt to debunk something that they don't agree with).

Make sure that all comments and posts are within the policy rules like this post is.
We need to respect the site. And please no shit talking. Lets have a rational, logical, debunking debate.
08:32 PM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
birdman
DUNGEON MASTER
Atlanta, Ga
Male
Here's the rules for this site. Notice that I'm not going to break them in this thread.
I'm not discussing illegal activities, I'm discussing the legalization of illegal activities(like legalizing recreational drugs or legalizing sodomy, which I think both should be legal). If I were discussing illegal activities I would be talking about committing these acts and I have not committed incest. And please anyone who posts on this thread do not talk about committing incest, talk about whether it should be legal or not. This is a legit political issue because it can ruin the lives of peaceful people. It doesn't ruin their lives because of incest itself, instead the government is who ruins their lives with their unjust laws.

Seeing as I think it's best to assume love is not a choice, I think if any 2 peaceful people consent to loving each other, then I don't think it's wrong because it is not harming anyone. Children created through incest does not have bad effects like people think it does and the chances are just as small as a non-incest couple giving birth to a baby with birth defects. Also, farmers inbreed cattle and other livestock and chances are we are eating inbred meat when we eat at a place like McDonalds.

If you make a claim of incest causing deformities in children, then please show photos of people you know personally and proof that you know them personally to justify your claim (because otherwise people could lie in an attempt to debunk something that they don't agree with).

Make sure that all comments and posts are within the policy rules like this post is.
We need to respect the site. And please no shit talking. Lets have a rational, logical, debunking debate.

I actually do know a woman who is a product of incest, and while I am not going to post her photo because I am a decent human being, I can tell you that she has numerous medical afflictions. None of which manifest themselves physically.

Having said that, what two people do in the privacy of their bedroom is none of my business. I just think it is impossible to legislate incest without forcing either party to medically prevent themselves from having children. So while I have no interest in the federal government legislating love and companionship, I even more so have no interest in the federal government telling a man he has to get castrated if he wants to marry his sister.
09:18 PM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
open mind
bastard on parade
No Avatar Selected
anchorage
Male
someone wants to bang their 13 year old sister.
09:25 PM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Palm Coast, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
09:37 PM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
crackedthesky
cause when I fly solo I fly so high
Gladstone, MO
Male - 25 Years Old
What did I just read
09:45 PM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Palm Coast, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
Did he suggest eating inbred children?
09:53 PM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
Qadriyyah
Yeah, that girl...
Philadelphia
Female - 25 Years Old
There's an incest ban? Dammit! Count me out for the next reunion.

Also I see what you're trying to do, OP. Not cool, stop being an ass.
10:03 PM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
zion the lion
pull over that ass is too fat.
Female - 21 Years Old
Time out. Love is totally a choice.
10:11 PM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
Ricketts
@allenricketts
Dallas, TX
Male - 22 Years Old
Not posting photos because that's pretty terrible but I know a woman who was a child of incest. She's actually very pretty but she had some problems. She had some serious jaw surgeries and braces for like 6 years. She also has heart & lung conditions.

I pretty much agree with Birdman. I don't care if they want to be together but you can't force them not to have children. So, with the interest of the potential child in mind, I'm content with the laws as they are.
11:01 PM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
White
A masochist cannibal dining alone.
Orgasmville, NA
Otherkin
Quote:

11:10 PM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old

Lol.
12:32 AM on 01/19/13 
User Info.
jwicklun
Never forget.
San Francisco, CA
Male - 24 Years Old
After the statutory rape thread, I'm pretty sure this guy is only here to cause a ruckus.
12:47 AM on 01/19/13 
User Info.
MisfitsFan2013
No Avatar Selected
I actually do know a woman who is a product of incest, and while I am not going to post her photo because I am a decent human being, I can tell you that she has numerous medical afflictions. None of which manifest themselves physically.
Not posting photos because that's pretty terrible but I know a woman who was a child of incest. She's actually very pretty but she had some problems. She had some serious jaw surgeries and braces for like 6 years. She also has heart & lung conditions.

That's 2 cases, unless you are both talking about the same person. However, in certain Chinese dynasties, it was considered dishonorable to marry or breed outside of their bloodline. Not all of them had a bunch of problems. Do people really base their views on things like the movie Deliverance?

Do you know someone that is the product of half-blooded incest?

I pretty much agree with Birdman. I don't care if they want to be together but you can't force them not to have children. So, with the interest of the potential child in mind, I'm content with the laws as they are.

The current laws can put someone in prison for life in some states, and 25 years in most states. The only one it's not a crime in is Rhode Island. That's wrong. They are doing nothing wrong, they are being peaceful.

EDIT: They could legalize incest sodomy and keep incest sex illegal, mandate abortions. But I don't agree with this until I see more evidence that defects are very common.

someone wants to bang their 13 year old sister.

I don't have a 13 year old sister.

Also I see what you're trying to do, OP. Not cool, stop being an ass.

thank you

Time out. Love is totally a choice.

By "love" I meant attraction. I still think attraction is a choice but I think it's best to assume it's not a choice.
12:59 AM on 01/19/13 
User Info.
open mind
bastard on parade
No Avatar Selected
anchorage
Male
I don't have a 13 year old sister.
first cousin?
01:10 AM on 01/19/13 
User Info.
jwicklun