AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Politics News - Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 105 of 150.
09:45 AM on 01/21/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
lol I don't know whos in charge of putting it together or organizing but its gonna come down to someones decision at some point
Ah ok, I think i just misunderstood you. I thought people were saying something else, but I agree.
09:46 AM on 01/21/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Or kidinthebushes is a hooting moron and no one should listen to him regardless.
09:46 AM on 01/21/13
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
09:48 AM on 01/21/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Even if Obama had nothing to do with this, this wouldn't be the first thing Obama has done that shows he is heading toward dictatorship.

Jesus Christ
09:52 AM on 01/21/13
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
Even if Obama had nothing to do with this, this wouldn't be the first thing Obama has done that shows he is heading toward dictatorship.
lol fuck off
09:56 AM on 01/21/13
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
09:58 AM on 01/21/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Someone needs to look up what the term "dictatorship" really means and look to countries that have actually experienced that. Good God.

I hate when people throw that term around and take our country's freedoms for granted. Makes me want to ship them off to an actual autocractic society.
10:11 AM on 01/21/13
*dannyg*
dannygcanfly
User Info.
Had they lyrics not been up there, I wouldn't have understood it. I seriously doubt anyone there could've understood it at the time either. Maybe I'm wrong though, I can't say I'm a rap concert connoisseur...
10:12 AM on 01/21/13
nowFace
You're irreversible
User Info.
I guess Kanye was too busy being the abomination of Obama's nation?
Lol
10:13 AM on 01/21/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Had they lyrics not been up there, I wouldn't have understood it. I seriously doubt anyone there could've understood it at the time either. Maybe I'm wrong though, I can't say I'm a rap concert connoisseur...
The fans, maybe?

Or somewhat intelligent organizers who take the time to listen to the more politically charged lyrics given the circumstances?
nowFace
You're irreversible
User Info.
Also the dude saying Obam is a dictator, or whatever he's trying to fucking say. You're a dumb ass.
jonny storm
jonnystorm777
User Info.
haha this is great. Lupe is the man. What idiot booked this show, you know he was going to speak his mind.
10:15 AM on 01/21/13
jonny storm
jonnystorm777
User Info.

Obama patrol in full effect again!
10:22 AM on 01/21/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
Obama patrol in full effect again!
The fact that you think there is an "Obama Patrol" on AP.net shows you're not to be taken seriously.

The proper terminology is "Bullshit Patrol", because honestly, the "dictator" rants are nothing more than bullshit.
10:23 AM on 01/21/13
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
Someone needs to look up what the term "dictatorship" really means and look to countries that have actually experienced that. Good God.

I hate when people throw that term around and take our country's freedoms for granted. Makes me want to ship them off to an actual autocractic society.

Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests