Password
Four Year Strong News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 54 of 54.
09:07 PM on 01/22/13
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

You need to calm down with the immense butt hurt. You can't fucking sing and I mentioned that fact in a thread dedicated to you butchering a great song. Get the fuck over it. You're a grown ass man.
10:11 AM on 01/23/13
MATTY-AL4W
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You need to calm down with the immense butt hurt. You can't fucking sing and I mentioned that fact in a thread dedicated to you butchering a great song. Get the fuck over it. You're a grown ass man.
agree everyone sucks according to you! your the coward. shhhhhhhhhhh.... don't speak little baby you'll wake the others...
10:52 AM on 01/23/13
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
agree everyone sucks according to you! your the coward. shhhhhhhhhhh.... don't speak little baby you'll wake the others...

Dude, please get ahold of your fourth grade English teacher and punch him in the face. You're five years old. Stop crying and get over yourself. You can't sing. Sucks. Maybe you should find a new career where people won't publicly criticize you. Yeah, I'm a coward because you're trying to turn an Internet criticism into a physical altercation. You're an idiot.
11:04 AM on 01/23/13
MATTY-AL4W
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
My grammar sucks... My shitty voice is letting me travel the world and meet so many amazing people which I am grateful for. Your grammar superiority complex isn't getting you anywhere it seems. I also have a career in local 104 fixing power lines and union takes good care of me! overall I'm a happy mothaaaaaa fuggggggggga.... I get a kick out of bickering with you here. your a good laugh! Hope your day is going well my internet friend!
11:59 AM on 01/23/13
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
My grammar sucks... My shitty voice is letting me travel the world and meet so many amazing people which I am grateful for. Your grammar superiority complex isn't getting you anywhere it seems. I also have a career in local 104 fixing power lines and union takes good care of me! overall I'm a happy mothaaaaaa fuggggggggga.... I get a kick out of bickering with you here. your a good laugh! Hope your day is going well my internet friend!

You literally know nothing about me other than the fact that I think that your band sucks. A+ on weird assumptions though.
I give a negligible amount of fucks about your life and what you are doing with it. You don't need to justify your happiness or flaunt your success; those things have nothing to do with the matter at hand. This is a music news website. The comments section exists so that people can express their opinions on said news. I expressed a negative opinion about your voice and mannerisms. You've been antagonizing me about it for three weeks. This is getting absurd, Matthew.
The fact that you have repeatedly called me a coward while offering to "buy me lunch" is absolutely ridiculous. Why would I be afraid of getting lunch with you? Why have you been attempting to turn an Internet conversation regarding my opinions into any sort of physical confrontation?
My intention was never to hurt your feelings. I was expressing my opinion that you are a bad singer. Not everyone feels this way, but I am entitled to my opinion and you should not take it as hard as you have.
12:36 PM on 01/23/13
MATTY-AL4W
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You literally know nothing about me other than the fact that I think that your band sucks. A+ on weird assumptions though.
I give a negligible amount of fucks about your life and what you are doing with it. You don't need to justify your happiness or flaunt your success; those things have nothing to do with the matter at hand. This is a music news website. The comments section exists so that people can express their opinions on said news. I expressed a negative opinion about your voice and mannerisms. You've been antagonizing me about it for three weeks. This is getting absurd, Matthew.
The fact that you have repeatedly called me a coward while offering to "buy me lunch" is absolutely ridiculous. Why would I be afraid of getting lunch with you? Why have you been attempting to turn an Internet conversation regarding my opinions into any sort of physical confrontation?
My intention was never to hurt your feelings. I was expressing my opinion that you are a bad singer. Not everyone feels this way, but I am entitled to my opinion and you should not take it as hard as you have.
"You are such a whiny baby when people express negative opinions about you. Get over it. You aren't good at what you do and that's why your band has sat at the same level for the past seven years. Could you possibly be more butthurt?"
-this is what you said to me after i said "I'm sorry I suck at singing"

you were the one to personally attack me at the beginning man... I agree this whole thing is very stupid to be honest. I just hate negativity and when people say rude things about me outside of being a singer. not everyone is going to like my band and thats fine I've come to terms with that ages ago in high school. but i won't back down from anyone who goes at me on a personal level. so its all good. I'm not butt hurt or anything and neither should you man i just like making fun of situations like this.
08:53 AM on 04/11/13
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
just read through this thread while listening to this Here and Now EP and wow Bryan Mac is the worst poster on the planet
12:34 PM on 04/12/13
lordchamberlain
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
just read through this thread while listening to this Here and Now EP and wow Bryan Mac is the worst poster on the planet
yeah, i just did the same thing. he was ripping pop punk kids, and his favorite bands listed on AP.net are pop punk... he also denied being a "big fan" of the wonder years, which i doubt if he honestly took the time to write the first four of his favorite bands that came to mind and TWY was one of them.
01:12 PM on 04/12/13
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
yeah, i just did the same thing. he was ripping pop punk kids, and his favorite bands listed on AP.net are pop punk... he also denied being a "big fan" of the wonder years, which i doubt if he honestly took the time to write the first four of his favorite bands that came to mind and TWY was one of them.
fat kids in tank tops!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News