Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 32
10:41 AM on 01/23/13
zitikiller
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
amazing band. been waiting on this for awhile!
12:15 PM on 01/23/13
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
Well, you did come in here talking shit. Point is even if you dont personally like this cd, its the kind of record that anyone should be able to recognize and respect.
there's a difference between talking shit and saying you didn't like something and are still willing to give it another shot. i never said it wasn't good, i only implied that i personally didn't like it on a first listen. if i wanted to shit-talk, i wouldn't even bother reading this post. these guys are clearly talented, for me it's just a matter of if i like what they write and want to listen to it again. personally, the vocals don't do anything for me. they explore some interesting textures and sounds, but it's not something i necessarily want to listen to when there are other things i like more. like i said, i'm giving it at least another shot or two. maybe it'll sound better to me with repeated listens and i'll start enjoying it. that's why i read this track-by-track and am listening again. clearly others like it a lot, and none of my posts detracted from that at all.

bottom line, tastes are subjective. just because someone doesn't like what you like doesn't mean you have to act like you're better than them on the internet because of it.
12:30 PM on 01/23/13
O'brotherfan47
http://tylerdanelemons.bandcamp. com
User Info.
Pocket Soul is definitely my favorite on the album :) huge radiohead vibes.
01:13 PM on 01/23/13
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
there's a difference between talking shit and saying you didn't like something and are still willing to give it another shot. i never said it wasn't good, i only implied that i personally didn't like it on a first listen. if i wanted to shit-talk, i wouldn't even bother reading this post. these guys are clearly talented, for me it's just a matter of if i like what they write and want to listen to it again. personally, the vocals don't do anything for me. they explore some interesting textures and sounds, but it's not something i necessarily want to listen to when there are other things i like more. like i said, i'm giving it at least another shot or two. maybe it'll sound better to me with repeated listens and i'll start enjoying it. that's why i read this track-by-track and am listening again. clearly others like it a lot, and none of my posts detracted from that at all.

bottom line, tastes are subjective. just because someone doesn't like what you like doesn't mean you have to act like you're better than them on the internet because of it.
Your first comment just seemed derogatory. My apologies, seems you were just being literal.
01:54 PM on 01/23/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
He also doesn't like radiohead or brand new or really anything that isn't pop-rock so you're wasting your breath.
02:44 PM on 01/23/13
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
Your first comment just seemed derogatory. My apologies, seems you were just being literal.
no worries. i can see how comments like phaynes's might make it seem like i was trashing it.

also, reference my previous comment and compare to his most recent. i don't like two bands he loves, so my music taste is shit and boiled down to something that isn't even true. exactly the issue i was talking about.
03:04 PM on 01/23/13
Niklas
@0urNumbers
User Info.
if it had been released four years ago, shortly after BirthEater (when i only listened to scene bands), i'm sure i wouldn't have liked it either. you may not be ready for that kind of music yet
Lol? I listen from everything from Of Machines to The Wonder Years to Touche Amore and Sharks. I have a very developed music taste. I just wasn't into it.
03:13 PM on 01/23/13
Jake Jenkins
dont talk to me
User Info.
Lol? I listen from everything from Of Machines to The Wonder Years to Touche Amore and Sharks. I have a very developed music taste. I just wasn't into it.
what an eclectic taste! you really aren't just rooted in western pop/rock based music, you cover all spectrums!
03:15 PM on 01/23/13
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
w0w there isn't a trend you aren't aware of!¡!¡!¡
03:22 PM on 01/23/13
Sakarazu
Just a little nervous from the fall
User Info.
hahahahhahhahahahahahahaha is this supposed to be a wide range of music
04:18 PM on 01/23/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
This thread hmmmmm
05:50 PM on 01/23/13
Youarcade
User Info.
Superb album, I've been listening to it non stop since I purchased it. My favorites are Falling In Rain and Push. Everyone should buy it!
06:14 PM on 01/23/13
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
gotta laugh at this or you aint human
06:30 PM on 01/23/13
Shatter_Glass
Take Apart Your Head
User Info.
Really excited to check this out and Unknown Mortal Orchestra when I get a minute.
01:59 AM on 01/25/13
TheRocketKid
Jose the Rocket Kid
User Info.
Aside from the numerous useless comments, this being another one, this album is great. You can tell these guys worked their asses off to produce such an album and sound. Nearly three years since Clean Head released and this is their product, I'm fucking sold and hooked. It's nice seeing artists mature with their music and lyrics.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos