AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Yellowcard News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Take Drum Lessons with LP From Yellowcard

Posted by - 01:45 PM on 01/08/13
Yellowcard's Longineu Parsons III will be giving drum lessons on the band's upcoming tour. Interested? More information can be found here.

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
01:52 PM on 01/08/13
Kixur413
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That would be so awesome to do. I could even bring along a few of his sticks I've gotten over the years to finally use on something that isn't a rock band kit :p
02:58 PM on 01/08/13
whiterussian
awake my old dry bones.
User Info.
I'm not a diehard yellowcard fan but I'd take a lesson with LP in a heartbeat. Dude is top notch.
03:16 PM on 01/08/13
SweetThye
esta noche sera mia
User Info.
I'm not worthy
03:18 PM on 01/08/13
HarryPotter
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i can teach him a few things
03:32 PM on 01/08/13
buddah knome
Registered Member
User Info.
Dudes a fuckin beast! Would be cool to get lessons from him
12:51 AM on 01/09/13
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
He played with Betrayal this weekend. Fucking awesome.
08:57 AM on 01/09/13
Avalanche1
Keep running, keep shining on
User Info.
Such a great drummer.
12:29 AM on 01/24/13
Sashka_B
Stay young
User Info.
Great news! Awesome drummer!
06:43 PM on 02/25/13
domEmbona
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Industry:Extended Warranty CompanyCompany Decription:Based in Stirling, VA, NEW Corp. pronounced N E W Corp is a worldwide monster ibeats provider of extended service contracts and product protection programs. It hires both work at home and office based call center agents to troubleshoot and provide customer service for its clients. The company's clients include Best Buy, Lowe's DirecTV, Walmart, GameStop, AT T and Gateway. Types of Work at Home Positions:NEW Corp's virtual call center agents take only in bound calls handling billing questions, customer service matters, some light sales but, most often, equipment troubleshooting. These are employment positions not independent contracting. See more employment call center jobs. Agents are employees that are paid 9 10 hour. Agents working at least 30 hours a week accrue paid time off. Schedules of 20 40 hours a week are available. Weekend and evening work is required. Training, which takes six weeks and may be done in person or virtually, is paid at the same hourly rate. Applicants should have high school diploma or GED and six months of previous customer service experience retail experience is OK. A high level of computer knowledge is required as well as typing speed of 30 WPM. Work at home agents are required to provide their own computer, Internet, headset, and landline telephone service. There beats by dre solo sale may be other required equipment purchases. See more of the typical office requirements for home call centers. Applying to NEW beats by dre solo sale Corp:Previously, all of NEW Corp. 's work at home positions required in person training at one of its trainings centers, so it only hired agents within 50 miles of those centers, which are in Albany, nfl beats by dre GA; Alexandria, LA; Bowling Green, KY; Carbondale, IL, Jacksonville, NC; and Tyler, TX. Now, some positions, working for its client DirecTV, can be trained virtually, which means it hires from across the U. S. including Hawaii and Alaska. However, if you live within 50 miles of a training center you are required to do in person rather than virtual training. To apply go to NEW Corp's website. If you live within 50 miles of one of the training centers listed, click on that location; otherwise choose "Everywhere Else, USA. " Submit an application. What Happens Next :If the recruiters are interested in your application, one will contact you for a short phone screening. If that goes well, he or she will schedule you for a phone interview. Applicants who do well in the interview will beats by dre pro then be invited to a "pre hire presentation. " After this successful applicants will receive an offer, but must still pass a criminal background check. There are no applications fees. For more telecommuting jobs in a variety of fields, see this directory of work at home companies. For more profiles like this, see these work at home call center company profiles. Disclaimer: Advertisements for work at home jobs or business opportunities placed on this page in the section labeled "Sponsored s" or elsewhere are not necessarily legitimate. These ads are not screened by me but appear on the page due to having similar keywords to the text on the page. More on sponsored s to work at home jobs

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos