Username
Password

Comments: Page 17
Displaying posts 240 - 255 of 380
06:56 PM on 01/28/13
ejachim
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
hey guys, I've got to say thanks for being so connected to your fans. I've seen you in SLC ('10), Logan Ut ('11), and Danbury Ct ('12)-All awesome shows. Especially SLC.

What has been your favorite song to preform live? How do you decide which songs make it onto your albums? Is this where you thought you'd be when you first started out?
06:57 PM on 01/28/13
Chuck!
In Chip We Trust (Still)
User Info.
Hey guys, just wanted to quickly say thanks for taking time to talk to me a few years ago in Allentown for my college radio station. It was a big deal for us and I hope it got some of its readers/listeners to check out Cycles. Y'all are some of the nicest guys in the scene--best of luck with the new album, I can't wait!
06:57 PM on 01/28/13
MusicLover143
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You guys are absolutely amazing, its wonderful that you guys are still around, and I can't wait to look forward to the new album! Loved you guys since "Honestly" haha yup I'm a old fan, I didn't know what happen to you guys, but you are still aroud which I'm very happy about. Ok this is about asking questions here, haha. Ok my question is... would you ever let fans join in a music video? (:
06:58 PM on 01/28/13
JosephCartel
Cartel / Joseph
User Info.
Chroma is one of my favorite albums and I was wondering what's you guy's favorite song you've written?
It's hard to think about any song besides the ones off Collider. I had more fun working on these songs than I ever have. So my favorite song we've written would have to be from the new batch.
LastDeclaration
mmm tasty
User Info.
oh, i did mean to thank you guys; i hung out at the bar in NYC with you guys and ace on kevin's birthday, and all of you were 100% awesome. very cordial, totally open to all the people approaching you and asking typical questions. i think i even accidentally cockblocked nic at one point to ask him about his workouts on tour (lolz) and he was cool about that as well. it's great that you guys remain so down to earth and willing to hang out with us common folk like that. do it again next time you're in town! it was truly one of the best nights of my life, no joke. /fanboi
seventwenty3
User Info.
I still remember recording those. the demos where will sang "save us" super high and everyone loved it.
Haha it's a fun listen. Really love your stuff. Next time you're playing at Daytona International Speedway give some notice, I would of loved to catch that before the race.
06:59 PM on 01/28/13
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
You guys are absolutely amazing, its wonderful that you guys are still around, and I can't wait to look forward to the new album! Loved you guys since "Honestly" haha yup I'm a old fan, I didn't know what happen to you guys, but you are still aroud which I'm very happy about. Ok this is about asking questions here, haha. Ok my question is... would you ever let fans join in a music video? (:
i think they did that for 'lets go'
06:59 PM on 01/28/13
cpax10
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Okay so I love the songs Say and Lose It. Can I ask what was the inspiration behind the lyrics? I have my own understanding, but I really want to know where it comes from, from you guys as a band.
07:00 PM on 01/28/13
VGamer360
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thank you very much for answering my questions tonight! I look forward to pre-ordering your upcoming record (vinyl of course-- and hopefully the older albums when their time comes). I hope to see you on your next tour!
07:01 PM on 01/28/13
JosephCartel
Cartel / Joseph
User Info.
Fans in a music video?? I'm absolutely for it. We need a house party video. Where do you live?
xburningcoffin
User Info.
Pretty excited for this album, I didn't get into the self-titled album but this song is promising. I just recently checked out Cycles and I'm so glad I did. You guys are one of the few pop-punk bands I enjoy still, thanks for all the great tunes!
ShayDe
User Info.
I am a broken record but.. western canada.. make it happen. Please x1000!
07:02 PM on 01/28/13
KevinCartel
Cartel / Kevin
User Info.
Since you guys were once in this position . What advice would you give to up and coming bands who are on the brink of mainstream attention and have the opportunity to sing to a major label? any do's and dont's or anything you regret about that whole situation?

I don't have any regrets. Sure i would change a few things, and hidesight is always 20/20, but for the most part the way it happened and panned out for us is fine. We were at a really good point in the band and it seemed like the right next step. my advice would be to make sure that it's the right next step for your band. We had a path, we skipped supporting and went right to headlining. maybe we could have let the pot simmer a little more, but if people and labels want you. go for it. remember though, youre expendable. There isn't much difference between a solder and a band. There is always another guy to fill the hole if you don't make it. Just be prepared for the ride.
07:03 PM on 01/28/13
JosephCartel
Cartel / Joseph
User Info.
I am a broken record but.. western canada.. make it happen. Please x1000!
If you book us, we will come.
07:03 PM on 01/28/13
KevinCartel
Cartel / Kevin
User Info.
Fans in a music video?? I'm absolutely for it. We need a house party video. Where do you live?
yeah man, can we please have a party video. i'm tired of this artsy shit. let's get a bunch of fans, and make a mess.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos