Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 32
06:22 AM on 02/04/13
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
Dope, I didn't go cause iv seen Finch 3 times since their reunion and I don't enjoy WIITB enough (Say Hello to Sunshine and the EP is where it's at) but I will definitely buy this.

I just want SHTS pressed on vinyl and for the band to put out one last record. I waited so long for LP3 and when it never happened, it bummed me out HARD.

EP? You mean their early one, or was there one released after SHTS? I hated that record when it was released. I wonder if I should give it a second chance now that my tastes have changed
06:42 AM on 02/04/13
roberthuston
User Info.
YES! omg. Thank you, thank you, thank you! - perhaps all this attention will provoke a real tour. But my bets are off.
07:39 AM on 02/04/13
marchofmarty
SPINE, THIGH, AND BREAST
User Info.
Did they just play wiitb or was there an encore with the rest of their stuff?
08:10 AM on 02/04/13
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I just don't understand how you can have a ten year anniversary when it's clearly been eleven.

Too weird to say 11 year anniversary
08:12 AM on 02/04/13
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
EP? You mean their early one, or was there one released after SHTS? I hated that record when it was released. I wonder if I should give it a second chance now that my tastes have changed

You can, I thought the same thing a few years back and still hated it. I loved Voices from Matchbook Romance if that's any consolation
08:42 AM on 02/04/13
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
You can, I thought the same thing a few years back and still hated it. I loved Voices from Matchbook Romance if that's any consolation
Well I hated that record when it came out too. perhaps that's another that I should revisit as well
08:44 AM on 02/04/13
topsecret
User Info.
Did they just play wiitb or was there an encore with the rest of their stuff?
They played the What It Is To Burn album, Worms of the Earth, plus New Kid & Waiting off the Falling Into Place EP. They are only playing songs from when Pappas was in the band.
08:49 AM on 02/04/13
marchofmarty
SPINE, THIGH, AND BREAST
User Info.
They played the What It Is To Burn album, Worms of the Earth, plus New Kid & Waiting off the Falling Into Place EP. They are only playing songs from when Pappas was in the band.
was really hoping to see Chinese Organ Thieves and the World of Violence songs, but I guess that's still good.

Waiting and New Kid, wow!
09:11 AM on 02/04/13
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.

yeah they released a self titled EP when they reunited after the hiatus. Definitely give Say Hello another chance, it's honestly a damn fine record!
10:57 AM on 02/04/13
Evan123
User Info.
If anyone from finch reads this site, please play bury me at the toronto date that would rule.
12:18 PM on 02/04/13
Zac Djamoos
fantasizing the sight of manhattan
User Info.
That is cool. Want.
12:28 PM on 02/04/13
topsecret
User Info.
If anyone from finch reads this site, please play bury me at the toronto date that would rule.
I'm pretty sure they played Bury Me the first night. Don't remember it the second night though. There was a song they tried to play & Randy said "come back next week & we'll have it down" or something like that.
12:53 PM on 02/04/13
marchofmarty
SPINE, THIGH, AND BREAST
User Info.
they should play Apologetic Theory too, and before the rest of the band comes back on for the encore Nate should come out by himself and play Once Upon My Nightstand
04:01 PM on 02/04/13
baton
ftfmusic.net
User Info.
would really like to see a set like this! although I love SHTS and the s/t ep, but this would just take me back.
06:02 PM on 02/04/13
madetokeepthese
C__Biz
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Marc Allen's new band Weatherbox was one of the openers the first night... Was hoping for some SHTS. At the very least was hoping for Bitemarks, they wrote that before Pappas got the boot. They sounded great. Nate started losing it during Project Mayhem but overall it was probably the tightest I've heard them in the 15+ times I've seen them. Wasn't your traditional Finch stage presence style show but they sounded great.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos