User Info.
BUT LOL xxx420xWEEDMANxNOxSCOPExxx

420!!!! lol weed!!!
yea man, weed rules.
02:45 PM on 02/04/13
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
Haha. I love watching people lose arguments by proving they have the intellect of a 12-year-old.

Yes, I'm very gay. I am happy and I love the same sex. You sure got me there.
02:45 PM on 02/04/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
obviously you're wrong, since the other dude felt the same way. either that or it's a conspiracy to disparage fall out boy drum production.

my point was it all sounded very electronic and overproduced, not that there was literally no drumbeat in the song; it's just not very acoustic/rawk-sounding, like the other guy implied. the guitar, or lack thereof, is similar; it's hardly present, processed, and just not rock at all. the song is pure pop. this is essentially a soul punk b-side. what's the point of having the band back if they don't sound like a band?

having said all that, i do have faith that the album will be solid and this is more of a designed single. it would be following suit with their last two albums. also, i have to admit that this will fit in perfectly on the radio. it's definitely going to be huge.
I liked "Soul Punk" - but to call this a b-side to that album is pretty ridiculous. This is far closer to the band's last album, "Alpha Dog" single, and a variety of stuff on IOH than it is "Soul Punk."
02:46 PM on 02/04/13
SILYW
Canadian Mall Marriage 6000
User Info.
The demo version from the FUCT sessions was actually a better song (excluding production).
02:49 PM on 02/04/13
bakerboy420
User Info.
Haha. I love watching people lose arguments by proving they have the intellect of a 12-year-old.

Yes, I'm very gay. I am happy and I love the same sex. You sure got me there.
Did I loose the argument? hmm..
02:50 PM on 02/04/13
dmcaloon
www.facebook.com/The30thOfFebruary
User Info.
obviously you're wrong, since the other dude felt the same way. either that or it's a conspiracy to disparage fall out boy drum production.

my point was it all sounded very electronic and overproduced, not that there was literally no drumbeat in the song; it's just not very acoustic/rawk-sounding, like the other guy implied. the guitar, or lack thereof, is similar; it's hardly present, processed, and just not rock at all. the song is pure pop. this is essentially a soul punk b-side. what's the point of having the band back if they don't sound like a band?

having said all that, i do have faith that the album will be solid and this is more of a designed single. it would be following suit with their last two albums. also, i have to admit that this will fit in perfectly on the radio. it's definitely going to be huge. and in a way, that's always been one of the things i respected most about FOB - their ability to stay relevant while also remaining primarily within the rock genre, staying true to themselves (it seems like), and continually progressing. they never sold out to maintain relevancy; they just progressed. it's really pretty incredible what they accomplished and you they managed to stay so mainstream while still releasing legitimately awesome music. so part of me wants to give me props for keeping that up, but another part me wants to say that at this point they've gone too far and completely given up on being a rock band.

really, we all have to reserve judgment until we hear the full album.
Agreed 100%
02:52 PM on 02/04/13
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
Did I loose the argument? hmm..
You're a special kind of human who can somehow misspell "lose" as "loose" even when the correct word is in the post you're quoting.

Honestly, you're adorable.
02:52 PM on 02/04/13
jimjam32
www.myspace.com/withhonorsmusic
User Info.
21 years old and using gay as a dis.

ginasfs

learn what it stands for.
02:53 PM on 02/04/13
Fil_22
User Info.
If my Monday is going this well I can only imagine how great the people feel who woke up and are now seeing Fall Out Boy tonight.
02:53 PM on 02/04/13
reedard
User Info.
Gina. So fucking stupid.
02:54 PM on 02/04/13
Mailbox Rumor
User Info.
You are a confusing guy Tate. You shit on certain bands and champion others that are just as terrible. This song is horrible.
Thank you
02:56 PM on 02/04/13
bakerboy420
User Info.
You're a special kind of human who can somehow misspell "lose" as "loose" even when the correct word is in the post you're quoting.

Honestly, you're adorable.
All you have on me is my spelling lol and it a music forum on the internet about a band i don't give a shit about so sorry I'm not proof reading my posts. As to why u care is much about my opinion is kinda crazy to me. You will not change my opinion, stop trying.
02:56 PM on 02/04/13
phillipjacob
@phillipjacob
User Info.

they explain the album a little bit in an interview at the ed
02:57 PM on 02/04/13
bakerboy420
User Info.
21 years old and using gay as a dis.

ginasfs

learn what it stands for.
you are right. Happy? cool.
02:57 PM on 02/04/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
You are a confusing guy Tate. You shit on certain bands and champion others that are just as terrible. This song is horrible.
it's confusing how different people think different thoughts about different things in different situations.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums