Username
Password

Comments: Page 90
Displaying posts 1335 - 1350 of 1827
03:58 PM on 02/04/13
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
All you have on me is my spelling lol and it a music forum on the internet about a band i don't give a shit about so sorry I'm not proof reading my posts. As to why u care is much about my opinion is kinda crazy to me. You will not change my opinion, stop trying.

Haha, what? I replied to something you said, stating my opinion. It wasn't even an attack. I was just saying that's interesting, because I felt the opposite.

You then came after me with mountains of stupidity.
03:58 PM on 02/04/13
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
Gina. So fucking stupid.
... Gay is not a so fucking stupid?

Alright, I guess?
03:59 PM on 02/04/13
Jenajena
Jena ≈ Gina.
User Info.
If my Monday is going this well I can only imagine how great the people feel who woke up and are now seeing Fall Out Boy tonight.

I know right? I'm stoked that I'm seeing them in May and some people are seeing their first show back tonight. The effect FOB has on their fans will never cease to amaze me. Today is an excellent day. Blink news never excited me this much.
OldSchoolReason
User Info.
You can believe that if you want. I trust the band, they haven't lied to me yet. I don't know what he was told ... but it could very well be he interpreted something incorrectly? Dunno. Depends at what point you consider them writing officially or just tossing ideas around together too ... I heard they were with Butch in the studio about 2ish months ago.
I would gather the idea festered for a bit with trying to get everyone's schedules aligned to get this baby rolling. Of course one could argue that no one was doing anything that they couldn't drop on a dime! But, you have been right about this whole situation so no use in trying to argue against that.
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
You are a confusing guy Tate. You shit on certain bands and champion others that are just as terrible. This song is horrible.
Whoa! You mean he has different opinions of different bands!?

OH MY GOD. FOX FUCKIN' NEWS ALERT.
RyanPm40
Ryan
User Info.
Pretty bad/boring song in my opinion, but I never really was a FOB to begin with. I preferred their older stuff that I have heard though . Doesn't even sound like a band or rock, sounds more like hiphop to me
wheelsgonewild
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
kinda boring. you can do better butch
04:00 PM on 02/04/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I liked "Soul Punk" - but to call this a b-side to that album is pretty ridiculous. This is far closer to the band's last album, "Alpha Dog" single, and a variety of stuff on IOH than it is "Soul Punk."
agreed. I kinda get the feeling people aren't really listening to it that closely, just hearing how "not rock" it is and dismissing it.
04:00 PM on 02/04/13
Mailbox Rumor
User Info.
Are you certain the entire album is already finished?
We're talking about one of the biggest bands out there. It's called professionalism. If the album isn't done and currently being mastered I feel bad for them.
04:01 PM on 02/04/13
bakerboy420
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Haha, what? I replied to something you said, stating my opinion. It wasn't even an attack. I was just saying that's interesting, because I felt the opposite.

You then came after me with mountains of stupidity.
clearly you are bored at home and need someone to talk to. sorry I'm not your guy.
04:01 PM on 02/04/13
RyanPm40
Ryan
User Info.
agreed. I kinda get the feeling people aren't really listening to it that closely, just hearing how "not rock" it is and dismissing it.
Well, I mean if you like only rock, what's wrong with not liking something that doesn't sound like rock? haha. They changed their sound, doesn't mean fans have to change with them (not that I really was one before)
04:04 PM on 02/04/13
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
Well, I mean if you like only rock, what's wrong with not liking something that doesn't sound like rock? haha. They changed their sound, doesn't mean fans have to change with them (not that I really was one before)
Then you would have known Fall out Boy wasn't for you a looong time ago. No need to complain.
04:05 PM on 02/04/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
well I kind of think it's silly to just like rock in the first place but even if you do only like rock, if you're a fan of a band you shouldn't dismiss their new music so quickly even if it is a new sound you might be apprehensive about. at the very least you shouldn't be spouting shit about it when you clearly haven't taken a proper listen which was my main point, not that people have to like it.
04:06 PM on 02/04/13
lostandfoundliz
too damn old for this
User Info.
If my Monday is going this well I can only imagine how great the people feel who woke up and are now seeing Fall Out Boy tonight.
so envious!
04:07 PM on 02/04/13
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
List every song on the radio now in ranking order of how asinine it is.

On your local pop station:

Thrift store
Shine like a diamond
Every pitbull song
Beauty and a beat
Die young

...I think that's all they play now

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music