AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

AP.net Related News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

AP.net Chat: Silverstein

Posted by - 04:40 PM on 02/04/13
Update: The chat is now over. Thanks to the guys for hanging out with us tonight. Make sure you pick up This Is How The Wind Shifts tomorrow in stores.

The fellas in Silverstein will be chatting with us at 5 PM PST (8 PM EST) here. They're currently hanging out in the BuzzMedia office with me and are ready to talk about their new album This Is How The Wind Shifts (out tomorrow), their current headline tour, and anything else. Throughout the chat, we'll be posting a few pictures of the band interacting in the chat as well. Don't forget to check out my ranking of the band's top 5 albums while participating in the chat.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 615
05:00 PM on 02/04/13
CalledKarma
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
ITS 8 BSHFBDSHJFBDSF
05:00 PM on 02/04/13
RyanGarner
Registered Member
User Info.
Hey guys, I'm really enjoying the new record so far. How was the writing process different this time around with Paul now in the band?
05:01 PM on 02/04/13
PaulMarcSilverstein
Silverstein / Paul Marc Rousseau
User Info.
hey guys, thanks for joining. just want to say This Is How the Wind Shifts is incredible.

also want to say that one of the first bigger tours I went to was Silverstein / TDWP / ADTR / Protest the Hero, and it was a great time. thanks for making music.
GLAD YOU LIKE IT. BOOM.
ACA
Next Show: RIOT FEST CHICAGO!!!!!!!
User Info.
No questions, just a "thank you" for releasing so many quality albums. See you in NYC. If you'd play your Lifetime cover, I'd be grateful. :)
BoMeade
User Info.
i've seen you live and the clean vocals weren't up to what i heard on the records, have you gotten this a lot or was i just at an off show? btw love you guys and the albums, not trying to hurt your feelings, just pumped for the new album and up coming tour.
ShaneSilverstein
Silverstein / Shane Told
User Info.
BABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABAB ABABBABA
Syke123
User Info.
Is there a specific reason why you chose to name a title track on the new record "Arrivals and departures"? what was the story behind the the album title getting new life basically?
PaulSilverstein
Silverstein / Paul Koehler
User Info.
hey guys, thanks for joining. just want to say This Is How the Wind Shifts is incredible.

also want to say that one of the first bigger tours I went to was Silverstein / TDWP / ADTR / Protest the Hero, and it was a great time. thanks for making music.
Thank you for listening to our MUSIC! That tour was incredible, we had a blast!
An H Chord
User Info.
What's the best way to "stay on your game" when it comes to lyrics and songwriting in general? By the way, the new album is fantastic!
HiroKiske
Holy Knight
User Info.
By the moment, just want to ask if you have any plans for touring on South America.
Shannagains
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Love the new album! Just a quick question about it! What we're some of the main events touched on in TIHTWS that could be the sort of life changing events?
PaulSilverstein
Silverstein / Paul Koehler
User Info.
No questions, just a "thank you" for releasing so many quality albums. See you in NYC. If you'd play your Lifetime cover, I'd be grateful. :)
We'll think about playing that one ... ; )
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
I'm curious how the idea of Paul Marc taking vocals on "Arrivals" came about.
BillySilverstein
Silverstein / Billy Hamilton
User Info.
Thank YOU! We love playing NYC and are stoked for the show!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos