Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 90 of 615.
05:09 PM on 02/04/13
JoshSilverstein
Silverstein / Josh Bradford
User Info.
Currently listening to the new album for the first time as I'm writing this! (I usually wait til the release, but this is a celebration as you're chatting here!)
Hope you dig it!
mikeykehr
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
but in all seriousness. the DIY Motto has really taken affect in past two years. with basement shows and a VFW halls. the question is do you like Little Tiny place or gigantic Clubs?
Coryd
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love you guys by the way. This is how the wind shifts is incredible. Have you guys ever thought of re recording WBIEF ? Just to hear how you guys have progressed on a studio album?
Also, is it true 2 of the songs on the new album when played together create a 15th song?
PaulMarcSilverstein
Silverstein / Paul Marc Rousseau
User Info.
Your new guitarist rules. Arrivals is a great song.
THANKS BUDDY!
PaulSilverstein
Silverstein / Paul Koehler
User Info.
I have to share, I recorded my praying mantis eating his first meal to "See Ya Bill":

Short Songs is just too perfect, and touring on that album front-to-back was fantastic.
All of us just watched this.. absolutely brilliant!
05:10 PM on 02/04/13
EspeonageTieler
User Info.
I gotta say "With Second Chances" really jumps out at me right now. It was a sleeper. It almost didn't make the album. As for beer, I got my hands on a Pliny the Elder yesterday and wow, that is a BEER.

woah that might be my favorite song on the album hard to chose so glad it made it!
ShaneSilverstein
Silverstein / Shane Told
User Info.
best song is easily hide your secrets. So much meaning
Glad you dig! It was a throwback to old school Silverstein a little bit. thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
JoshSilverstein
Silverstein / Josh Bradford
User Info.
Your new guitarist rules. Arrivals is a great song.
Yes, indeed he does... You should see him wrap a burrito!
HiroKiske
Holy Knight
User Info.
I really liked "Arrivals", Paul Marc totally should do more vocals on future albums.
BoMeade
User Info.
have you thought about playing an album front to back for any up coming tous?
nicholasc2013
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The show you guys played in Minnesota was so kickass! I went with my best friend for a pre-birthday celebration and he purchased the new album on vinyl for me. Seriously the best show of my life.

I'm wondering about what exactly comes in the vinyl boxset. I know you guys have said there's one record that tells a story, with "This is How" one side and "The Wind Shifts" on the other, but all the other details are so vague! Can you give any more specific information?
BillySilverstein
Silverstein / Billy Hamilton
User Info.
What are your plans after your current tour?

Also, TIHTWS is probably my favorite Silverstein release. Great job!
More touring! We are currently set to head to Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Australia in the spring!
jess9923
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I just wanna say I really love your guy's new album, I can't wait to see you guys tear down the Roxy tomorrow!!!!!
PaulMarcSilverstein
Silverstein / Paul Marc Rousseau
User Info.
I really liked "Arrivals", Paul Marc totally should do more vocals on future albums.
Just maybe! Thanks a lot!
05:11 PM on 02/04/13
dividingthetide
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Guys, i love you.. yall have helped me through so many tough times and your music makes me feel things i dont with other bands. thank you guys for being my best friends. Josh, Billy, Paul, Paul Marc, and Shane. Cannot wait to see you guys in EIGHT DAYS IN DALLAS! This will be my 3rd time seeing you guys. I have talked and met every one of you exept paul marc and billy. Every time i talk to shane about my story with discovering you guys. i hope to tell it again. i love you guys. so much.

on a side note.. CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLAY RED LIGHT PLEDGE ON YOUR DALLAS DATE THAT WOULD MAKE MY LIFE
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests