Username
Password
Comments: Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 615
05:17 PM on 02/04/13
mikeykehr
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How Is Hopeless different from Other Labels? and will there Be any tours lined up with hopless bands? The Wonder years...Or THE STORY SO FAR (NOT a hopeless band but still would be sick)
05:18 PM on 02/04/13
Colbld2
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I dont know if you guys remember the show in Danbury, Ct, but it was sooo sick. It was honestly the best night of my life, so thanks for coming to Ct and for making awesome music. Love you guys. Will you be on warped tour?
.dot
behance.net/jordanhaenlein
User Info.
Hey guys, loving the new album. Currently spinning it right now at work.

Any chance you'll hit up Grand Rapids anytime soon? I believe the last time you played here was 08 with Chiodos. It seems like whenever you're in the Mitten you just play Detroit.
PaulSilverstein
Silverstein / Paul Koehler
User Info.
If you had to choose: What one of your previous albums is the most similar to the new one?
I'd say Shipwreck is probably the most similar because of the direction of a concept, but honestly I feel that the new album is completely different - yet still relatable for our previous fans.
ramomcferno
It Only Gets Better
User Info.
Maybe this has been asked or answered before but I have never come across it (Maybe I am bad at the internet)

What's up with the dagger references? I love them but it always sticks out in a good way.

The new album is awesome as is all of your work. I am excited to see you guys on tour again this time around. Thanks for being awesome.
PaulMarcSilverstein
Silverstein / Paul Marc Rousseau
User Info.
If you had to choose: What one of your previous albums is the most similar to the new one?
You'd have to combine the best aspects of all of them. Then you'd have to take the subsequent mix and boil it in a big ass cauldron with magic and witch stuff. THEN, and only then, will you come close to finding the right ingredients to start making this record. It's not an omelette, its music! I don't eat eggs so I have no idea if those are hard to make or not. Okay, weird rant-swer over.
ToTheStageIva
User Info.
Hey guys I've been listening to you guys since I can even remember and the fact there's a song about my state "Massachusetts" in a new album is fucking amazing <3 love you so much. I hope I meet you guys when you come to perform at the Sinclair in Cambridge! Plus you're band twitter follows me and I follow every single one of you on twitter :D
ShaneSilverstein
Silverstein / Shane Told
User Info.
but in all seriousness. the DIY Motto has really taken affect in past two years. with basement shows and a VFW halls. the question is do you like Little Tiny place or gigantic Clubs?
We like both. We like big outdoor festivals too. But seriously we just like the variation. After doing a big outdoor festival tour, we can't wait to get back in the small clubs, and after a big House Of Blues style tour, it's nice to get back to the no barricade or floor shows. It's all good my brotha
JoshSilverstein
Silverstein / Josh Bradford
User Info.
So you guys went on tour with one of my other favorite bands Bayside what was it like touring with them and any chance it would happen again!?
We have toured with Bayside a number of times and we agree they are great... some of our favorite dudes! Would happily share the stage with them again
danomyte3676
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
ill pay $200 for v.i.p in lubbock
chelsealouanne
Registered Member
User Info.

'Dig' is an understatement!

And what do you think about it ??

Besides the songs that were online before the release, I can't even wrap my head around it to put into words right now. It takes me awhile to process a new album, especially one that is a concept album! But it sounds awesome, which is nothing less of what I expected!

Really, really, liking A Better Place.
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
User Info.
Oh, also, why did you guys drop the awesome logo for TIHWSW?
05:19 PM on 02/04/13
PaulSilverstein
Silverstein / Paul Koehler
User Info.
How Is Hopeless different from Other Labels? and will there Be any tours lined up with hopless bands? The Wonder years...Or THE STORY SO FAR (NOT a hopeless band but still would be sick)
Hopeless give us the freedom to produce and release all sorts of different material. They are extremely supportive and all us to be more creative than ever before.
KatAssassinate
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
These are going to be some really random questions but: How did you decide what kind of genre you guys wanted to play? Do you have a certain theme for each album? andd, Did you ever think you would be this popular?
blackmold
Bro
User Info.
I have a 'stache now... get into it!

He whom has the 'stache also has the power. At least that's the way it should be...

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos