Username
Password

06:34 AM on 01/31/13 
User Info.
DrStrong
Suck a Fuck
Kansas City, MO
Male
That was a conscious choice going in by the creator/writers. No 'big bad,' if you will.
Season three is still my favorite, but I liked the individual episodes of season one too.
08:44 AM on 01/31/13 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Gainesville, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
so much for the kid from Jurrasic Park having a bigger storyline in this season, he was just a con man preacher i guess.
It seems more like his sister was the one in on the con and he simply believed her lies that he actually was a prophet or whatever the fuck he believed.
08:48 AM on 01/31/13 
User Info.
DrStrong
Suck a Fuck
Kansas City, MO
Male
It seems more like his sister was the one in on the con and he simply believed her lies that he actually was a prophet or whatever the fuck he believed.
Maybe so, but if she is the "villain", how can she compare to Mags or Quarrels? Just seems like this season is missing something already 4 episodes in.
09:06 AM on 01/31/13 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Gainesville, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
Maybe so, but if she is the "villain", how can she compare to Mags or Quarrels? Just seems like this season is missing something already 4 episodes in.

I mean, we are ONLY 4 episodes in. Look at a show like breaking bad. Does it always have huge revelations the first handful of episodes or does it tend to ramp up near the end of each season? Other than last season, I'd argue the latter.
09:58 AM on 01/31/13 
User Info.
DrStrong
Suck a Fuck
Kansas City, MO
Male
I mean, we are ONLY 4 episodes in. Look at a show like breaking bad. Does it always have huge revelations the first handful of episodes or does it tend to ramp up near the end of each season? Other than last season, I'd argue the latter.
I'm only speaking on this show, each season had the established villain in either the first or second season. Mags poisoned that dude in the first episode I believe, and Quarells showed up in what the second episode? I could be wrong on that one but you get what I'm saying.
10:47 PM on 01/31/13 
User Info.
SlappedActor
Tread lightly.
Raylan shooting Randall one last time with the beanbag shotgun was the hardest I've laughed all week. For a show that ultimately lands in the "drama" category, it is downright hilarious.
10:51 PM on 01/31/13 
User Info.
vivatoto56
EB was left out
Billings, MT
Male - 23 Years Old

We've talked about it in this thread and I believe there are links to Yost saying this season is not just about "the villain." I don't think they want another Mags or Quarrels this year.

She's just a player, and one we know almost nothing about.

EDIT: As Cody mentioned...
08:42 PM on 02/05/13 
User Info.
JamieTheSonger
05 Fuck Em
New York City
Male - 19 Years Old
Episode was flawless, really liked Boyd and Raylan facing off again. Almost forgot how much sparks fly when they're in a room together. The slow broil is so masterfully fucking executed. This is definitely my favorite show.
04:27 AM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
wall e
@mattobrien37
Agawam, MA
Male - 24 Years Old
I love when they get out in the wild, like with the hill people.
08:30 PM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
vivatoto56
EB was left out
Billings, MT
Male - 23 Years Old
Watched the most recent episode 3 times now. An absolutely perfect 42ish minutes of television. Not a second is wasted in this show.

Colt and Tim are like the perfect parallel to Boyd and Raylan. Also, did anyone else think, "Holy shit, it's so obvious that the preacher's sister was the one who kidnapped Ellen Mae..." And then...
08:40 PM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
JamieTheSonger
05 Fuck Em
New York City
Male - 19 Years Old
Watched the most recent episode 3 times now. An absolutely perfect 42ish minutes of television. Not a second is wasted in this show.

Colt and Tim are like the perfect parallel to Boyd and Raylan. Also, did anyone else think, "Holy shit, it's so obvious that the preacher's sister was the one who kidnapped Ellen Mae..." And then...

For the last part yes definitely was wondering why Colt didn't think to check that out and then kablooey
08:48 PM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
vivatoto56
EB was left out
Billings, MT
Male - 23 Years Old
For the last part yes definitely was wondering why Colt didn't think to check that out and then kablooey

Yeah I just figured they were saving it for the end of the episode. Even when shelby was spoutin his bullshit I was thinking, the preacher's sister was driving the truck!! How does Tennessee connect, and why did the deputy think she was a man!?

I don't know if we still have to use spoilers but just in case.
09:19 PM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Gainesville, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
Idk I pretty much pegged Shelby for taking her as soon as we saw him .
09:22 PM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
vivatoto56
EB was left out
Billings, MT
Male - 23 Years Old
Gotta admit it flew by me, I just felt so set in stone with my original thought.

I figured it out when he shut the door, if I recall correctly.
06:00 AM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
DrStrong
Suck a Fuck
Kansas City, MO
Male
I hope the "hill people" are going to be introduced and hopefully some good episodes come out of that. At least now we have a seasonal arc like the past two seasons: finding Drew and dealing with the people hiding him along the way.

Whenever Boyd and Raylan are together, hilarity insues, and it's so obvious they have this "joker/batman" vibe going. They'll screw with each other, including hurting one another, but won't kill each other. Maybe not as extreme as batman and the joker, but definitely along the same lines.

Each one of those dudes would have been dead multiple times if it weren't for the other.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos