herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
User Info.
So would he do her or not?
09:53 AM on 02/07/13
TachyonEvan
Batman, for example, and Magellan.
User Info.
This is a shitty interview. I made the mistake of watching it instead of just reading Jason's commentary, and I only made it like 2 and a half minutes in.
09:56 AM on 02/07/13
punkcrap
a stupid fuck with brilliant luck.
User Info.
I'd disagree. I feel like blink's reunion was a much bigger deal. From just friends or people I know, I remember blink being talked about a lot more then FOB is now.
Agreed. That's because blink is bigger than FOB. But I feel like FOB is doing this better than blink, because they came back immediately playing shows, delivering a single and new album release date all at once.

I know blink-182 was in a different situation than FOB during their hiatus, much more complicated - but as a blink fan, I kind of wish they had pulled this off like FOB is doing.
So-Crates
Registered Member
User Info.
great to see them back
Jason Tate
User Info.
I'd disagree. I feel like blink's reunion was a much bigger deal. From just friends or people I know, I remember blink being talked about a lot more then FOB is now.
If Blink would have dropped a single immediately -- I would agree. The initial buzz may have been bigger for Blink (grammy, our site flat out crashing), but it definitely faded before music was released (as you can see by looking at the two singles and how they've done).
09:59 AM on 02/07/13
zachff
is Dalton Russell
User Info.
Ok, all done listening/updating.
Thanks for doing that, so much more conducive at work to read versus watch. Based on the writeup, Joe is now mute. Confirm or deny?
10:00 AM on 02/07/13
dmcaloon
www.facebook.com/The30thOfFebruary
User Info.
Look at Fall Out Boy getting out there and shit. This is great, they're gonna explode from all of this.
10:00 AM on 02/07/13
Qadriyyah
Yeah, that girl...
User Info.
You forgot to add that Elvis is allowed to call Pete "daddy" lol
10:02 AM on 02/07/13
QuietThings430
Stop liking things.
User Info.

It was when it was first announced and for the following tour, but by the time the album was about to come out, I felt like the buzz started to die down.
10:02 AM on 02/07/13
Qadriyyah
Yeah, that girl...
User Info.
I love #18 because it's so true. FOB wouldn't be as loved if they kept putting out the same shit. As I fan I love that every album is different but still has their sound somehow.
10:11 AM on 02/07/13
crf1895
get kinda awesome
User Info.
i know it wouldn't be cool and certainly not appropriate for the interview, but i would love to know how pete's dealing with ashlee and bronx - are they on good terms? who gets the kid for the most time? did she cheat on him with craig owens? (heh)

anyway, nice to see them getting so much exposure. really hope the album goes #1 the week it drops.
10:15 AM on 02/07/13
TheRealJohnOC
I've seen 701 bands/artists live
User Info.
Heard this live. It was ok, nothing special. Elvis did a pretty eh job interviewing them but what do I know. He's a multi-millionaire and I'm barely a thousandaire.
10:18 AM on 02/07/13
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
With seeing them getting so much press and Blink just releasing a new EP and Yellowcard releasing a superb record, it feels like im 15 or 16 again and I'm not complaining at all. I hope the album delivers.
10:37 AM on 02/07/13
ZEZEtheX
in the FOBR jail.
User Info.
I was thinking the same thing. FOB's reunion so far seems more "powerful", for lack of a better word. On the other hand, blink officially reunited onstage at the Grammy Awards, so...
And the applause was so small.
10:47 AM on 02/07/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Thanks for doing that, so much more conducive at work to read versus watch. Based on the writeup, Joe is now mute. Confirm or deny?
N/P. Figured that's the case for most.

He said like 2 things. Andy was completely quiet. Haha.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests