AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

02:16 PM on 02/10/13 
User Info.
disconinja2008
Ann Arbor
Male - 24 Years Old
Hey check out Teenage Octopus's new EP on bandcamp. Name your price download! (Free is very acceptable).

We call our sound "alternative jam" and we definitely think we have something fresh going on.

Feel free to listen, download, love, hate, praise, critique, and/or share! We would love any feedback and would love even more to see someone write a review!

Download A Taste of My Own Medicine EP here
06:30 PM on 02/12/13 
User Info.
disconinja2008
Ann Arbor
Male - 24 Years Old
has anyone listened? craving some feedback
08:38 AM on 02/13/13 
User Info.
frankmcginnis
Frank McGinnis
Poughkeepsie, NY
Male - 28 Years Old
I dig it dude! I think the songs have a great sound that's cohesive and unique. If you don't mind me saying, I think you should conisder taking the word "jam" uot of your self-description. Not speaking of personal taste, I just know a lot of people are scared away by that word, because they think of their uncle listening to 19 minute noodling solos on a grateful dead live album. You guys are more appealing to more audiences. I can certainly hear the influence of that music (and I think that's a good thing), but maybe you could describe yourselves as either smoething more general or something more creative/clever/specific. Maybe make up your own genre name. That can be eye-catching. And clearly, don't just take my word for it. I just thought I'd offer input (as a fellow musician) and give you food for thought. Great stuff though, keep it coming!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos