AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

08:36 PM on 02/14/13 
User Info.
PepsiOne
Los Angeles, CA
Male
My iTunes tends to let me know when I should unsubscribe by automatically ceasing to download new episodes of shows I don't listen to enough. I used to try harder to fit them in if that happened, but I've learned to let go. Down to maybe 10 at the most at this point and I still have to play catchup often with just those. Pretty depressing knowing that I'm missing a ton of really great stuff from people that I love.
03:42 AM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
FondestMemory
having fun in the heart of it all
Youngstown, OH
Male
cbb and dlm are really the only two i absolutely listen to every week now. ill check wtf like knce a month and grab the guests i want, and ill check out random shows if somebody i like is a guest. i still listen to a lot of shows, but theres really no consistency anymore.
05:22 AM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
mikeyxxcore
Mike Welsh
No Avatar Selected
Maryland
Male - 25 Years Old
Blake crushes it on the Todd Glass Show, starts a little slow but great as always.
05:30 AM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 30 Years Old
There's some discussion on the special and Jeselnik back on this page. Personally, I still respect his style, and think he's a talented as fuck comic (so excited for his show), but I've seen and heard enough of his material to know the way his jokes all sort of 'work' at this point, and for that reason alone, they don't land nearly as hard. Once you get the set-up in your head, it's fairly simple to break down the polar opposite punchline he's going to end on.

I feel pretty much the same way about Caligula. I was really excited to hear a follow up to Shakespeare, since it was probably my favorite comedy album of the last few years, but Caligula fell a little short, not because it was weak, but because I already knew how Jeselnik's jokes "work" - That being said, I'd definitely give it a watch if you haven't seen it yet... it's still a great way to spend an hour
06:57 AM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
TJ Wells
i'll see you at the movies.
Portland, OR
Male - 27 Years Old
Maron on Jonah Raydio means first time I'm listening to an episode - kind of dig it, always liked the concept but put it off for some reason.
The call between Marc and Pete was fucking great.
07:14 AM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
deanster321
BLEGH
Birmingham/Huddersfi...
Male - 23 Years Old
Although I have them all downloaded I've never listened to a Jonah Raydio episode, but I like the parody album covers a lot, at least.
01:45 PM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
For some reason my computer won't let me embed, but the new Modern Comedian with Gethard is a pretty good showing of how awesome he is
Just watched this, and yeah, it's pretty great. Gethard seems incredibly grounded and self-aware, but subsequently his realism is a bit downer. Modern Comedian is probably my favorite web-based series right now. Every installment is a great look inside the mind of a comic, and it's normally not what most people would expect.
05:20 PM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
EXCITING NEWS! USA has ordered a pilot from Lennon Parham and Jessica St. Clair! So awesome, I personally loved Best Friends Forever.
http://www.deadline.com/2013/02/usa-...-presentation/
05:29 PM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
Oddpac87
http://www.mixcloud.com/APFC/
Union Beach, NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
Yes! Best news in a while. BFF was great.
06:38 PM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
FondestMemory
having fun in the heart of it all
Youngstown, OH
Male
i LOVED bff so much. so happy for them.
07:50 PM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
PepsiOne
Los Angeles, CA
Male
Awesome for them.
07:57 PM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Gainesville, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
So great. Hopefully luka jones too haha
08:33 PM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old

08:41 PM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
mikeyxxcore
Mike Welsh
No Avatar Selected
Maryland
Male - 25 Years Old

So awesome.
09:10 PM on 02/16/13 
User Info.
jtresk26
Tambourine Jamboree
Cedarburg, WI
Male - 22 Years Old
Watching some of Howard's Dragon Boy Suede stuff. Why haven't I watched this before? Way too funny.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos