AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Birthdays News
Have a news tip? Submit news.
Birthdays

Barely Blind Turns 10; Announces New Contest

Posted by: Drew Beringer (02/28/13)
Barely Blind turned 10 years old today and is celebrating all month long with a new contest here. The band is also raising funds to get in the studio this Spring with a limited edition 10 year anniversary baseball tee here. Anyone who orders a shirt will have the choice to participate in an upcoming music video by submitting a short video clip of themselves.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 18
04:30 PM on 02/28/13
barelyReid
User Info.

CHEERS TO 10 MORE!!!
04:32 PM on 02/28/13
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.

Also, that full length is still free as fuck! Get it.

Edit: I'm pretty stoked I don't have to sort those shirts and keep them in size order. Thanks online store!
04:49 PM on 02/28/13
uglystar03
User Info.
That's a good lookin' shirt!
11:07 PM on 02/28/13
theHECKLER
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I thought of the band Blinded Black at first glance at this post.
07:10 AM on 03/01/13
likedyingy0ung
your new charmer
User Info.
I feel kind of stupid for having thought they were a relatively new band. First I'd ever heard of them was when I downloaded The Glamour Kills Spring Sampler last year. And yet I still can't find any albums from them other than Wilder Child D:
09:00 AM on 03/01/13
avarice14
A Waste Of A Time
User Info.
That's a great looking shirt, and I know they're fundraising, but having to pay $30 shipped for a t-shirt is pretty unrealistic.
09:27 AM on 03/01/13
NerdXCorE
User Info.
I feel kind of stupid for having thought they were a relatively new band. First I'd ever heard of them was when I downloaded The Glamour Kills Spring Sampler last year. And yet I still can't find any albums from them other than Wilder Child D:
Check out "My Life With A Giant"

Barely Blind are one of the best bands making music right now, I can't wait for a new record and I sincerely hope that one of them reads this comment and emails me demos of new songs...and I know you guys have them...for real
09:57 AM on 03/01/13
barelyReid
User Info.
That's a great looking shirt, and I know they're fundraising, but having to pay $30 shipped for a t-shirt is pretty unrealistic.

Shipping costs are $6 in US, $9 in Canada, and $14 to ship everywhere else.

$25 for the shirt covers the shirt costs, music video, and studio time.

As for demos, we'll be selecting 10 lucky people to preview some of the new material at the end of March! Go peep that contest up there :)

LOVE ALL Y'ALL!!!

Reid
10:23 AM on 03/01/13
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
It doesn't go back much further back from My Life with a Giant on the internet, but they have early stuff in the vain of Blink 182 style pop punk from 03-06(?) with different members over the years. Wilder Child is a good representation of where they're all at in life now with members set in stone.
10:30 AM on 03/01/13
avarice14
A Waste Of A Time
User Info.
Shipping costs are $6 in US, $9 in Canada, and $14 to ship everywhere else. Not sure where the $30 is coming from?

As for demos, we'll be selecting 10 lucky people to preview some of the new material at the end of March! Go peep that contest up there :)

LOVE ALL Y'ALL!!!

Reid
I mean $25+6=31 total for a T shirt. That's pretty pricey.
11:08 AM on 03/01/13
barelyReid
User Info.
I mean $25+6=31 total for a T shirt. That's pretty pricey.

it's not a t-shirt. it's a baseball tee and video.

We also have $10 t shirts in the store if that's a better option! we don't make a single dollar for our pockets, just get to record a new song and make a video with the people who wish to support BARELY BLIND!

with so much LOVE,

reid
04:15 PM on 03/01/13
tdrrecords
User Info.
It doesn't go back much further back from My Life with a Giant on the internet, but they have early stuff in the vain of Blink 182 style pop punk from 03-06(?) with different members over the years. Wilder Child is a good representation of where they're all at in life now with members set in stone.

It all started with The Way We Operate, for me!
06:03 PM on 03/01/13
luckisoverrated
So is breakfast food.
User Info.
Surprised how many variations there are. Seems like a cool deal, will have to do some financial thinking and probably will end up ordering one. I love this band, and they're from my home state, so I kinda have to.
07:21 PM on 03/01/13
SleepTightJacob
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It all started with The Way We Operate, for me!

Anyone can feel free to email me if they want back catalouge. Notnow86@gmail. Com

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos