AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

07:24 AM on 03/16/13 
User Info.
Ferrari333SP
St. Paul, Minnesota
Male - 28 Years Old
So, if you happen to be a car person, you saw that both McLaren and Ferrari debuted new supercars at the Geneva Motor Show a few weeks ago. McLaren with the P1, and Ferrari with The Ferrari(La in English is The; stupid). What's your preference?

McLaren P1

Ferrari The Ferrari

07:42 AM on 03/16/13 
User Info.
-whisp-
HelixSkies
Melbourne
Female - 26 Years Old
I saw them, and I may not be a big 'car person' but I prefer the Ferrari. Just looks better aesthetically.
07:50 AM on 03/16/13 
User Info.
secretsociety92
secretsociety92 for last.fm & Xbox
England!!
Male - 22 Years Old
Ferrari, it looks better and though I am in no doubt that the McLaren will be the better drivers car I'm sure the Ferrari would be more fun.
01:42 PM on 03/16/13 
User Info.
Cuddleworthy
▲▲▲▲▲
New York
Male
the rarri just looks like a really ugly version of the aventador
05:32 PM on 03/16/13 
User Info.
Ferrari333SP
St. Paul, Minnesota
Male - 28 Years Old
I saw them, and I may not be a big 'car person' but I prefer the Ferrari. Just looks better aesthetically.

For me personally the Ferrari The Ferrari has too many angles/vents/gaps going on, especially at the front; it's like it's missing some front teeth. I know The Ferrari is more powerful, but I assume it'll way a good amount more as well. Hopefully they get reviewed on Top Gear this year.
01:29 AM on 03/17/13 
User Info.
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
Southern California
Male - 26 Years Old
those are two really ugly piles of metal
01:55 AM on 03/17/13 
User Info.
PeeDster
@alextranslantic
Switzerland
Male - 30 Years Old
The Ferrari and by Ferrari's standards that's not even a great looking one IMO.
07:24 AM on 03/23/13 
User Info.
markpplummer
No Avatar Selected
UK
Male
The Ferrari looks amazing in my eyes. They always seem to do great body work. If they get a review on Top Gear, no doubt the McLaren will drive better.
08:11 AM on 03/23/13 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Wright City, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
That Ferrari looks like a high speed door wedge.
11:37 AM on 03/23/13 
User Info.
Ferrari333SP
St. Paul, Minnesota
Male - 28 Years Old

You're from Switzerland, correct? Spent a weekend myself in Interlaken back in 2008; awesome little city. Spent a day in Zurich as well; kinda boring, haha.
11:12 AM on 03/24/13 
User Info.
J.C.
adorkable
New Haven, CT
ya boy - 28 Years Old
gj mods
12:57 PM on 03/24/13 
User Info.
-whisp-
HelixSkies
Melbourne
Female - 26 Years Old
You're from Switzerland, correct? Spent a weekend myself in Interlaken back in 2008; awesome little city. Spent a day in Zurich as well; kinda boring, haha.

Yes, I am. Really? That's awesome.. did you go for the festival by any chance? If you think Zurich is boring Geneva is a hole compared.. I find Zurich is a gorgeous city to walk in but I don't manage to get out there often.
01:00 PM on 03/24/13 
User Info.
jess' man
Peterborough, ON
Male - 22 Years Old
That Ferrari is butt-ugly and it looks MASSIVE.
03:41 PM on 03/24/13 
User Info.
Ferrari333SP
St. Paul, Minnesota
Male - 28 Years Old
Yes, I am. Really? That's awesome.. did you go for the festival by any chance? If you think Zurich is boring Geneva is a hole compared.. I find Zurich is a gorgeous city to walk in but I don't manage to get out there often.

Well I was in Interlaken for like three days in mid-November, so basically our group did all the winter stuff there, as the city is known to offer all kinds of adventure sports. Couple of us went paragliding, which was amazing. Snow in the Alps all around, with the city below; so fun. Probably only having a day to walk around a city like Zurich doesn't really show you what the city is truly like, but still. Yeah I haven't heard many great things about Geneva either. What part of Schweiz are you from?
03:58 PM on 03/24/13 
User Info.
-whisp-
HelixSkies
Melbourne
Female - 26 Years Old
Well I was in Interlaken for like three days in mid-November, so basically our group did all the winter stuff there, as the city is known to offer all kinds of adventure sports. Couple of us went paragliding, which was amazing. Snow in the Alps all around, with the city below; so fun. Probably only having a day to walk around a city like Zurich doesn't really show you what the city is truly like, but still. Yeah I haven't heard many great things about Geneva either. What part of Schweiz are you from?

Oh wow, that's pretty cool! I loved seeing the paragliders zipping between the mountains there..or anywhere else here for that matter. When I was in highschool I won a gift certificate to do it and never did..absolute failure on my part.
I guess you're right... aside from the boringness of some cities they are still some of the most scenic. I'm from the Lausanne area, pretty here too. Definitely need more than 3 days in Switzerland!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos