AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Sports News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

The Official AP.net NCAA Tournament Challenge

Posted by - 11:15 AM on 03/18/13
It's the most wonderful time of the year: March Madness! We've got our official bracket challenge group up (winners get prizes, of course), and the discussion thread in the sports forum is made. Go Badgers!

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 74
11:15 AM on 03/18/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
11:22 AM on 03/18/13
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Go Gata.
11:28 AM on 03/18/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Go Zags!

I love this time of year. When the games start that thread is the best place on the entire internet.
11:32 AM on 03/18/13
surette
kill the switch
User Info.
I love March Madness.
11:38 AM on 03/18/13
chris1152
High fives save lives.
User Info.
KSU always gets stuck with Wisconsin in their region... here's hoping we can actually get past 'em this time.
pbueddi
User Info.
I second the "go badgers" motion!
Drew Beringer
User Info.
Go Zags!

I love this time of year. When the games start that thread is the best place on the entire internet.
I finally have a free moment to obsess over my bracket. I have Duke winning it all but I dunno. This is going to be a great year because there isn't a dominant team and you could make a case for 10+ teams in the field winning it all.
11:40 AM on 03/18/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
I finally have a free moment to obsess over my bracket. I have Duke winning it all but I dunno. This is going to be a great year because there isn't a dominant team and you could make a case for 10+ teams in the field winning it all.
Yeah, so much parity this year. I have Duke in one, Zags in the other ... because I am going with my heart! Haha, I think Indiana wins it all though if I go with my head.
11:41 AM on 03/18/13
Drew Beringer
User Info.
Yeah, so much parity this year. I have Duke in one, Zags in the other ... because I am going with my heart! Haha, I think Indiana wins it all though if I go with my head.
I always put Wisconsin in the Elite 8 or Final Four the last few years and I always feel good about it until I actually watch the team play and struggle in the first round haha. I have them beating Gonzaga in the Sweet 16 haha
11:42 AM on 03/18/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
I always put Wisconsin in the Elite 8 or Final Four the last few years and I always feel good about it until I actually watch the team play and struggle in the first round haha. I have them beating Gonzaga in the Sweet 16 haha
Haha, it's so hard to not just be a fanboy with these. I do the same thing every year, and then after the first round am like: well, that's stupid. Duke will lose in the sweet 16 this year to Michigan State. They always do. Haha. BUTTTTT, I am dumb.
11:43 AM on 03/18/13
Sherry116
Regret Is A Beginning
User Info.
Ohio State will win it all, then win the BCS Championship next year in football. Go Bucks!
11:44 AM on 03/18/13
shannosaurus
lala la la la
User Info.
I really want it to be Duke but I really don't know if they can do it.
11:50 AM on 03/18/13
Slangster
Kill the lights, I've seen too much
User Info.
Mizzou-rah! (sike we'll get murdered by Louisville in the round of 32).

I think Michigan State or Georgetown will win it all.
11:53 AM on 03/18/13
DUSTINtheWind
User Info.
Of the brackets I have seen filled out so far, it seems that no one expects Gonzaga to get far. With that said, I think Miami (FL) will win it all... hopefully. Just anyone other than Duke or Kansas!

I go to the University of Arizona and am a HUGE fan of our team, but I am so nervous for them in this tournament.. I am even scared of them playing Belmont, haha.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos