Username
Password

02:54 PM on 03/16/13 
User Info.
Jaimehere
Support local music!
Philippines
Male - 22 Years Old
Continent Records is a thing I started with one of my friends in order to promote the music from our scene, I aim to make it bigger in the coming year/s.

For now, check out our very first compilation featuring our roster of bands/musicians here:

http://continentrecords.bandcamp.com...t-our-mistakes

Alternate link via http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/22779151/file.html

Thanks, and any feedback you guys might have whether positive or negative would be awesome as well as I can relay them to the bands!

11:09 AM on 03/17/13 
User Info.
bradsonemanband
Change To Fire/Cootie Catcher
Provo, UT
Male - 28 Years Old
i want to be on a comp!
08:18 AM on 03/19/13 
User Info.
karrifoston
No Avatar Selected
Without slacking, Black Christian Louboutin Anna Strass Crystal Sandals she looked trembling over her shoulder and saw Big Sam racing down the road behind her, his long legs working like hard-driven pistons. She drew rein as he came up and he flung himself into the buggy, his big body crowding her to one side. Sweat and blood were streaming down his face as he panted:
I couldnt give it to you, even if I wanted to. I havent a cent on me. Not a dollar in Atlanta. I have some money, yes, but not here. And Im not saying where it is or how much. But if I tried to draw a draft on it, the Yankees would be on me like a duck on a June bug and then neither of us would get it. What do you think of that?
Maybe Boyd will have smoothed her down by now. You know Black Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160mm Pumps what a slick talker that little varmint is. You know he Christian Louboutin Pik Boat Flat Sneakers Sand always can smooth her down.
For this and other reasons, Geralds family was not inclined to view the fatal outcome of this quarrel as anything very serious, except for the fact that it was charged with serious consequences. For years, the OHaras had been in bad odor with the English constabulary on account of suspected activities against the government, and Gerald was not the first OHara to take his foot in his hand and quit Ireland between dawn and morning. His two oldest brothers, James and Andrew, he Black Christian Louboutin Bianca 140 Suede Pumps hardly remembered, save as Red Christian Louboutin Bianca 140 Platform Paillette Pumps close-lipped youths who came and went at odd hours of the night on mysterious errands or disappeared for weeks at a time, to their mothers gnawing anxiety. They had come to America years before, after the discovery of a small arsenal of rifles buried under the OHara pigsty. Now they were successful merchants in Savannah, though the dear God alone knows where that may be, as their mother always interpolated when mentioning the two oldest Black Christian Louboutin Alti Pumps of her male brood, and it was to them that young Gerald was sent.
10:29 AM on 03/22/13 
User Info.
InventySype
No Avatar Selected
Adectacuusedsmichael kors black ceramic glitz watch
wepeFloalmlumClick For INFODuhDomboffVom

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News