AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

06:31 PM on 03/17/13 
User Info.
CrossTownTrain
Eatontown, NJ
Male - 20 Years Old
Hey guys we just released our first single off our new album "Short Stories" that we recorded with Jesse Cannon and Mike Oettinger (Man Overboard, Transit, Saves the Day). We're based out of New Jersey and we have it up for free download on our bandcamp.

RIYL: Misser, Man Overboard, Senses Fail

http://crosstowntrain.bandcamp.com/album/my-pinkerton

Our album comes out April 9th, so be sure to check that out if you like the song!
08:20 AM on 03/19/13 
User Info.
karrifoston
No Avatar Selected
Not all of it. Good Heavens, Nude Christian Louboutin Altadama 140 Platform Peep Toe Pumps no! There must be fifty or more Black Christian Louboutin NIB New Helmut Patent Leather Pumps ex-blockaders who have plenty salted away in Nassau and England and Canada. We will be pretty unpopular with the Confederates who werent as slick as we were. I have got Silver Christian Louboutin So Private Slingbacks close to half a million. Just think, Scarlett, a half-million dollars, if youd only restrained your fiery nature and not rushed into wedlock again!
And I, thought Scarlett, too stricken now for anything so petty as jealousy, Ive got nothingnothingnothing Black Christian Louboutin N. Prive Leather Slingbacks except the look on his face when Navy Christian Louboutin Greissimo 85mm Knotted Suede Pumps he told me good-by.
Rhett Christian Louboutin Louis Spikes Sneakers No Limit Strass High Top Gold was leaning over her when she woke, and without a word he picked her up in his arms like a child and held her close, his hard muscles comforting, his wordless murmuring soothing, until her sobbing ceased.
Us ain had nuthin ter do wid Mist Henry fer yars, an us is too ole ter start now. He turned back to the girls, who were trying to suppress their smiles. You young Misses ought ter tek shame, leavin po Miss Pitty lone, wid half her frens daid an de other half in Macom, an Lanta full of Yankee sojers an trashy free issue ******s.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos