Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this is incredible
05:13 PM on 03/20/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
if this really is everyone's #1 most anticipated album then a lot of people are surely disapointed
they boasted the shit outta this album on social media resulting in fangirls voting like 5 times a day. so yes its "rigged" in a sense

and to the people who don't like the new "screams" you must not be into Stray From The Path?
06:11 PM on 03/20/13
TwelveTribes230
<>
User Info.
I'm probably one of the few that actually like the new screams. Sounds more raw and like the singer said he was tired of doing those "fake" screams just to fit the metalcore sound. Sounds like a catchier stray from the path.
06:27 PM on 03/20/13
lovemetal24
User Info.
if this really is everyone's #1 most anticipated album then a lot of people are surely disapointed

this....every fucking song sounds the same, there are 50 better albums than this coming out this year
06:33 PM on 03/20/13
RoberForADay94
User Info.
Grumble grumble metalcore has all been done before grumble grumble Rise Records grumble grumble all music is bad all the time.
06:38 PM on 03/20/13
RoberForADay94
User Info.
Grumble grumble all metalcore is generic grumble grumble Rise Records grumble grumble I hate all music.
07:13 PM on 03/20/13
AreYouHuman
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Welp. Good try guys, but ya can't buy sincerity.
07:18 PM on 03/20/13
dancerazdance
http://youarerocksolid.tumblr.co m/
User Info.
Strong album, love those cleans!
07:22 PM on 03/20/13
kmilongo
Circuitry of the wolf.
User Info.
Tried to get into this, but every song sounds identical to me.
I'm halfway through the album and though it's not bad, I agree. There's way too little variety between songs.
08:17 PM on 03/20/13
COREhorizon
Get Free
User Info.

As in a non pop-punk band.

Although I feel like last years's wasn't a pop-punk band at the #1 spot either...

Well the first time a post-hardcore band made the top spot at least
08:30 PM on 03/20/13
rushour144
User Info.
I am still shocked at this getting the #1 spot...it is better than I had hoped, but in all honesty, it is their weakest album. With a year of HUGE heavy hitter and anticipated albums (Lydia, Conditions, Into It. Over It., The Dear Hunter, Transit, Norma Jean, Consider the Thief...I can keep going and get into heavy bands too haha), I am shocked this was top rated.

EDIT: After listening through the entire album, this is a lot better than the singles they have put out. The album is back heavy for sure. Every song from In Light of Me on are actually really good, you just have to get past the first few generic chug chug songs to get to the meat of this album.
09:56 PM on 03/20/13
Geology Rocks!
Why are you so afraid?
User Info.
How this got to #1 I have no idea.

Is pretty bad.
10:10 PM on 03/20/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
they boasted the shit outta this album on social media resulting in fangirls voting like 5 times a day. so yes its "rigged" in a sense

and to the people who don't like the new "screams" you must not be into Stray From The Path?

This. I thought SFTP was well recieved here.
12:13 AM on 03/21/13
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.

The funny thing is that I love Stray. This just seems way too forced. I was really hoping for this record to be better than the last one, but that's not the case.
07:02 AM on 03/21/13
xerickx24
Shots Fired
User Info.
how was this voted #1 over anything

what up with the Stray from the path noises in the first song
which one you mean "BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests