???
Las Vegas
Male - 22 Years Old
Sexy Sloths?

04:04 AM on 03/23/13 
User Info.
conjurefuse
here from the wild dream come true
I enter the sex thread hoping to find juicy tidbits of incriminating information of a sexual nature, involving the likes of respected AP members, and/or something about boobs, and I find...sloths.

We should get the juices flowing again, maybe lube this conversation into something a bit more genital-friendly.

What do you think about that, K-Wiig?

06:46 AM on 03/23/13 
User Info.
dirty sanchez
Whatever else you do, stay true
STAY TRUEEEE
MAIL - 22 Years Old
I enter the sex thread hoping to find juicy tidbits of incriminating information of a sexual nature, involving the likes of respected AP members, and/or something about boobs, and I find...sloths.

We should get the juices flowing again, maybe lube this conversation into something a bit more genital-friendly.

What do you think about that, K-Wiig?

What movie is that from?
07:48 AM on 03/23/13 
User Info.
MedicineFrmRain
With Aching Looks & Breaking Hearts
Upstate New York
Female - 27 Years Old
Bridesmaids
01:58 PM on 03/23/13 
User Info.
audrostrobe
Sacramento, CA
Male
GIF saved.
10:32 AM on 03/25/13 
User Info.
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
JAPAAAAAN.
Female - 23 Years Old
Havent wanted to bang my boyfriend in three weeks... I think our relationship is dwindling down and possibly ending.... at least on my end. However I don't think it is on his end. =/
11:54 AM on 03/25/13 
User Info.
drat!
How much cheese is too much cheese?
PA
Male - 27 Years Old
Havent wanted to bang my boyfriend in three weeks... I think our relationship is dwindling down and possibly ending.... at least on my end. However I don't think it is on his end. =/

That's going to be a shitty break up for both of you.
02:49 PM on 03/25/13 
User Info.
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
JAPAAAAAN.
Female - 23 Years Old
That's going to be a shitty break up for both of you.

Well hopefully I end up moving to Japan as planned, so then it wouldnt be as shitty.

Like I want to have sex, just lately havent gotten in the right mood to do it with him... I haven't decided if this is a permnament thing or a temporary thing and I'm just being weird.

edit: Im probably a horrible person for just typing that.
04:22 PM on 03/25/13 
User Info.
11:11
Soft sound
Temple, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
Coming from someone who was in this situation, but his shoes...talk to him about it. At least give him something, don't just let this sit for months while you've had time to decide what you want to do and then totally blindside him.
05:05 PM on 03/25/13 
User Info.
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
JAPAAAAAN.
Female - 23 Years Old
Coming from someone who was in this situation, but his shoes...talk to him about it. At least give him something, don't just let this sit for months while you've had time to decide what you want to do and then totally blindside him.

That's a good point; I just know mentioning it will really upset him.

(This is more advice thread-y instead of "Sex discussion")
06:45 PM on 03/25/13 
User Info.
11:11
Soft sound
Temple, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
That's a good point; I just know mentioning it will really upset him.

(This is more advice thread-y instead of "Sex discussion")
I mean, either way this is gonna end in a way he probably won't be happy with. But if you talk to him about it, at least it'll seem like you care and it'll hurt a bit less, and he can get it out of the way quicker/move on faster.

Yeah...whoops, oh well haha. I guess my contribution to the thread then is that my new girlfriend is into pegging like I am, so yay me?
10:21 AM on 03/26/13 
User Info.
drat!
PA
Male - 27 Years Old
Well hopefully I end up moving to Japan as planned, so then it wouldnt be as shitty.

Like I want to have sex, just lately havent gotten in the right mood to do it with him... I haven't decided if this is a permnament thing or a temporary thing and I'm just being weird.

edit: Im probably a horrible person for just typing that.

You're not a horrible person for telling people you don't want to have sex with someone. Moving to Japan would help you both get over it. I would do what 11:11 and talk to him about it. Or stay together and move to Japan and then break up because you can't do long distance.
10:31 AM on 03/26/13 
User Info.
drat!
PA
Male - 27 Years Old
I mean, either way this is gonna end in a way he probably won't be happy with. But if you talk to him about it, at least it'll seem like you care and it'll hurt a bit less, and he can get it out of the way quicker/move on faster.

Yeah...whoops, oh well haha. I guess my contribution to the thread then is that my new girlfriend is into pegging like I am, so yay me?

What is pegging?
10:46 AM on 03/26/13 
User Info.
dirty sanchez
Whatever else you do, stay true
STAY TRUEEEE
MAIL - 22 Years Old
Anal

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives