Password

04:55 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
Southampton, PA
Male - 27 Years Old
Platinum Member
Some of them are going to be a little pricey for a college student I suppose, but they aren't terrible.

Just went to the Bayou and FlatRock (probably my favorite bar there)

yep, used to go to those places a lot. we always liked the upstairs bar at the Bayou when we went out with a group because it wasnt that packed
08:43 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
Flags of Dawn
King Shit With That Crown of Flies
Madison, WI
Male
My parents always tip low, with 15% being the max. Even if they buy, ill bring along some extra cash to throw in for a tip.
08:55 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
startBBtoday
I'm trying to watch The League on Netflix and it's absolutely terrible. Am I missing something? I just watched Season 2 Episode 2, so I've watched seven episodes now. Does it get better at any point? Right now it just seems like the characters are one dimensional, the acting is terrible and the storylines are boring.

And I really like Jason Mantzoukas, Nick Kroll and Paul Scheer from their other work.
09:04 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
preppyak
Jeff Withey: the Great White Hope
Falls Church, VA
Male - 28 Years Old
I'm trying to watch The League on Netflix and it's absolutely terrible. Am I missing something? I just watched Season 2 Episode 2, so I've watched seven episodes now. Does it get better at any point? Right now it just seems like the characters are one dimensional, the acting is terrible and the storylines are boring.

And I really like Jason Mantzoukas, Nick Kroll and Paul Scheer from their other work.
Basically, it gets better by getting worse

It's weird, I actually hate Nick Kroll's show and his other work, yet I like him in the league. And I like Mark Duplass in everyhing he's ever done, but, by season 3, he was my least favorite character in the League. Likewise, characters like Raffi and Taco that I hate in Season 2 got hilarious in Season 4.

It's just not a very deep show, but, it's fun as throwaway comedy. If you aren't into by now, I don't think there is an episode that is gonna change your mind. Season 3 was my favorite, but I was hooked early on. Cause they just go more into depraved shit as it goes on
09:20 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
Eich696
Amaro Jr.
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
A friend that I always eat out with leaves like a 15% tip maximum, and I feel bad so I overtip to make up for it. I've never been a waiter, but it seems like it sucks enough just dealing with cranky people.

This is exactly what i do.
09:53 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
bigmike
...is "big" and "mike"
Portage, Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old
Basically, it gets better by getting worse

It's weird, I actually hate Nick Kroll's show and his other work, yet I like him in the league. And I like Mark Duplass in everyhing he's ever done, but, by season 3, he was my least favorite character in the League. Likewise, characters like Raffi and Taco that I hate in Season 2 got hilarious in Season 4.

It's just not a very deep show, but, it's fun as throwaway comedy. If you aren't into by now, I don't think there is an episode that is gonna change your mind. Season 3 was my favorite, but I was hooked early on. Cause they just go more into depraved shit as it goes on
I thought Season 3 was superb. Last season sucked. I loved Raffi from the get-go, though. Phenomenal. I view like It's Always Sunny, though. I don't watch that show for character development, just for the depravity of it all.
10:18 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
preppyak
Falls Church, VA
Male - 28 Years Old
I thought Season 3 was superb. Last season sucked. I loved Raffi from the get-go, though. Phenomenal. I view like It's Always Sunny, though. I don't watch that show for character development, just for the depravity of it all.
Yeah, thats a good comparison. You can't say any of those characters have grown, but, then again, what do you really expect. If you are trying to depict the average fantasy football fan...do you really expect major evolution of character.
10:20 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
rcrook
Damage Control
The League is a show that I love watching once a week for 30 minutes. Don't know if I could marathon it via Netflix.
10:24 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
preppyak
Falls Church, VA
Male - 28 Years Old
The League is a show that I love watching once a week for 30 minutes. Don't know if I could marathon it via Netflix.
Yep. Trying to watch more than 2 in a row is tough, cause you just can't buy in. Especially in Season 4.
10:53 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
Scott Weber
Live Like a Legend
Seattle, WA
Male - 30 Years Old
Staff Member
exactly, it's a total once a week show. i think i'd actually hate it if i had to stand ruxin's character back to back to back. it's an entertaining show that tries too hard sometimes but is generally amusing.
11:01 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
rcrook
Damage Control
If you had to marathon a sitcom/30 minute comedy show what would it be?
11:03 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
Arrested Development
11:39 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
bigmike
...is "big" and "mike"
Portage, Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old
Can't believe people don't like Ruxin. He's probably one of my favorites.
03:02 AM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
FondestMemory
having fun in the heart of it all
Youngstown, OH
Male
If you had to marathon a sitcom/30 minute comedy show what would it be?

arrested development. first two seasons of scrubs. first three of the office.
03:54 AM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
Mitchelljonson
No Avatar Selected
Every sport has dumb fans
Positive Realestate

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles