AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Property of Zack News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

POZ Presents: Twin Falls Interview

Posted by - 02:12 PM on 03/21/13
PropertyOfZack recently interviewed the members of Twin Falls. They discussed how the band came together, what the band means for other projects, an album, tour, and more.
Chris: Further is my band, Dashboard is my band, and Twin Falls is my priority.
Suzie: Our Narrative record is recorded. Its not mixed or mastered yet. The Narrative has released three albums and a vinyl on our own, over the last five years. Were not interested on rushing it. We want a team to help us for this. The Narrative stuff has been moving slow. These guys have things going on too. There will be plenty of time for both of these things to coexist. Im so excited about The Narrative record.

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
02:48 PM on 03/21/13
june182
User Info.
Really excited for this band. Stoked Chris said there will probably be another Further record.
03:12 PM on 03/21/13
keepthechange11
Blink and you miss a beat
User Info.
ready for him to feel the magic for d/c again
04:00 PM on 03/21/13
Blink2226
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
sawthem twice at SXSW and they sound really good. Mainly because Chris Carrabbahas such an amazing voice that he commands the audience as soon as he starts signing.
04:49 PM on 03/21/13
Thisisgoodbye
User Info.
Im a fan of all things Carrabba.
But I really hope he puts out another DC record soon with a full tour.
05:03 PM on 03/21/13
JohnR
User Info.
I'm really stoked for this. I love the one song they've put out. I was under the impression that The Narrative's new album was done, but I guess not quite. I can't wait for that either.
05:57 PM on 03/21/13
Keele
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Really happy to hear that the guys in Bad Books are already talking next record (after Kevin Devine, Manchester Orchestra and Twin Falls).

It's funny how Dashboard Confessional was like the quiet personal thoughts kind of music and turned into a full band anthem rock project. It must be hard for Chris to figure out what Dashboard Confessional is at this point to find that magic. I hope he chooses to do another DC album and he sounds like he wants to work with those guys again.

I'll be giving TwinFalls a listen. Curious to hear how it will differ. His voice is gold though, no matter the project. Glad to hear Further Seems Forever may eventually word together again. Didn't love So Cold's production, but the songs are still good.
04:44 AM on 03/22/13
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
One of the better reviews I've read on POZ. While I'm excited to hear new music from Twin Falls the doubt surrounding Dashboard is a bit unnerving, but oh well.

I can't wait to be thirty at a Dashboard show.
05:20 AM on 03/22/13
mattplayscheap
plays with squirrels
User Info.
i want to cry so bad thinking about another fsf record!!
I am so happy that theyre still a band. so much love.
03:24 PM on 03/22/13
danperez
User Info.
Good, cos Further still needs to hit up the NorthWest

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News