AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

09:34 PM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
Chiodo
regrets his name
Ok here's the deal:
Here are what may or may not be signs, and I have no clue how to read it because I'm an idiot
My Journalism class meets twice a week, and its me and 18 girls. I'm the only male aside from the teacher.
This girl sits like right near me every day but its sort of like the situation where everyone sits in the same seats every day.
She laughs whenever I speak in class even when its stuff that's not necessarily funny.
I edited her essay and wrote a little note, and afterwards she turned around and thanked me for the little note that I wrote ( I said she did a good job)

I sent out a mass email to the class about an assignment that she had and she was the only one to respond.
She missed class one day and then emailed my gmail account asking for help with what the assignment was.
In class the other day she pointed out to me something on a website, specifically showing me something on the screen (It was a website where you can see people who have gotten arrested or written up in the state where we go to school, it was sort of what we were doing in class)

We had to go cover a university event for class so I emailed her and asked if she wanted to meet up with me and work on it together, she said ok and then I gave her my number and she texted me today before the event and we went back and forth until we met up at the thing and she came and sat with me even though the whole lecture hall was open and some of our other classmates were scattered about

It was kind of funny because it was an awkward event, but really the only talk we had was class related and small talk.
i emailed her the nots from the event right after and she responded immiedately saying thank you.

Just wondering if any of these are legitimate signs, or if I am reading too much into things, and if anyone has any advice going forward with this situation.

Gracias
09:37 PM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
muttley
Drop all your things and go outside
Arizona
Male - 22 Years Old
Get in there and seal the deal, son.
09:39 PM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
Did You Know I'm Utterly Insane?
Ontario
Male - 21 Years Old
Woah 18 girls and you're the only guy? Sweet deal! Ya I think anyone would tell you there's some pretty clear signs she's into you.
09:44 PM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
Chiodo
regrets his name
I guess the question then is how do i move forward? I feel almost like im stuck with class stuff
09:51 PM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
Kassie09
in the empire business
Pittsburgh, PA
Female - 23 Years Old
Ask her if she wants to get lunch with you someday. If you don't have the balls to do it after class face-to-face, text her and ask her if she'd wanna go to lunch with you on whatever day.

She's definitely into you or she would not have sat alone with you at that event, she would have either a) not went or b) brought a friend.
10:54 PM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
Chiodo
regrets his name

She's definitely into you or she would not have sat alone with you at that event, she would have either a) not went or b) brought a friend.

Just to make sure i was clear on this however, we had prearranged to work together on it, and it was a class assignment at an event that was very very lowly attended. not sure if this makes any difference but i'm just clarifying.
12:32 AM on 03/22/13 
User Info.
upthepunx
San Diego, CA
Male - 24 Years Old
You're reading too far into this. ALTHOUGH that doesn't mean you shouldn't give it a shot, just be yourself. do what kassie said, see if she wants to get some lunch. don't be weird about it though, if she declines then just keep doing what you're doing.
01:23 AM on 03/22/13 
User Info.
Syke123
Tampa,Florida
Male - 22 Years Old
Ok here's the deal:
Here are what may or may not be signs, and I have no clue how to read it because I'm an idiot
My Journalism class meets twice a week, and its me and 18 girls. I'm the only male aside from the teacher.
This girl sits like right near me every day but its sort of like the situation where everyone sits in the same seats every day.
She laughs whenever I speak in class even when its stuff that's not necessarily funny.
I edited her essay and wrote a little note, and afterwards she turned around and thanked me for the little note that I wrote ( I said she did a good job)

I sent out a mass email to the class about an assignment that she had and she was the only one to respond.
She missed class one day and then emailed my gmail account asking for help with what the assignment was.
In class the other day she pointed out to me something on a website, specifically showing me something on the screen (It was a website where you can see people who have gotten arrested or written up in the state where we go to school, it was sort of what we were doing in class)

We had to go cover a university event for class so I emailed her and asked if she wanted to meet up with me and work on it together, she said ok and then I gave her my number and she texted me today before the event and we went back and forth until we met up at the thing and she came and sat with me even though the whole lecture hall was open and some of our other classmates were scattered about

It was kind of funny because it was an awkward event, but really the only talk we had was class related and small talk.
i emailed her the nots from the event right after and she responded immiedately saying thank you.

Just wondering if any of these are legitimate signs, or if I am reading too much into things, and if anyone has any advice going forward with this situation.

Gracias

show her your penis.

no but seriously ask her if she'd like to grab coffee sometime or take her to a show
05:57 AM on 03/22/13 
User Info.
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
Garland, TX
Male - 23 Years Old
Where do I join this class of 18 girls?
08:04 AM on 03/22/13 
User Info.
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
Ypsilanti, MI
Female - 21 Years Old
Verified
Just ask her if she wants to do something outside of class sometime. She's a human being, not some magical, mythical, unapproachable creature. But if she says no, don't be a fucking dick and say she led you on.
08:54 AM on 03/22/13 
User Info.
iamthealex
Meet me in Montauk.
Wiscompton
Male - 22 Years Old
Ask her if she wants to get together to work on some class stuff, study for an exam or something. Then when she shows up and starts taking out her books and notes and stuff, just drop the "I didn't really want to study, I actually just wanted to hang out with you" bomb. Works every time.
09:36 AM on 03/22/13 
User Info.
Kassie09
in the empire business
Pittsburgh, PA
Female - 23 Years Old
Just to make sure i was clear on this however, we had prearranged to work together on it, and it was a class assignment at an event that was very very lowly attended. not sure if this makes any difference but i'm just clarifying.

Ah okay, well I mean thats different but I do think she likes you at least some from what you've said.

Go for it, you have nothing to lose. If she declines the offer, let it roll off your back and continue on. It's not a big deal at all, at least you gave it a shot and won't wonder what if.

I have a pretty good feeling she will say yes to getting lunch.
10:41 AM on 03/22/13 
User Info.
NickIsI
I'm Only Here to Disappoint
Chesterfield, MI
Male - 21 Years Old
Anal.

now it's a pl thread. Seriously though, yeah, sounds like she is into you. Do what everyone else has said.
10:41 AM on 03/22/13 
User Info.
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
JAPAAAAAN.
Female - 23 Years Old
Ask her if she wants to get together to work on some class stuff, study for an exam or something. Then when she shows up and starts taking out her books and notes and stuff, just drop the "I didn't really want to study, I actually just wanted to hang out with you" bomb. Works every time.

Surprisingly yes... this actually works.
11:23 AM on 03/22/13 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 23 Years Old
What Kassie09 said, ask her if she wants to get lunch on campus or something after class.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets