Username
Password
Owen News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Owen
Inside AP.net

Fans Report In: Owen and The World is A Beautiful Place

Posted by: Keagan Ilvonen (03/23/13)
At last night's show, Mike Kensella said that there will be a new Owen record in June. The World is A Beautiful Place and I Am No Longer Afraid To Die also said that they would be releasing a new album in June.

Submitted by yourbiggestflan

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 30
08:17 AM on 03/23/13
Stephin_DC
Registered Member
User Info.
TWIABPAIANLATD have so much potential. Take out the synth and the weird scream parts like the wonder years did and these guys could be a pretty big deal in a couple years. Heck, they might even be with the screams
08:22 AM on 03/23/13
troubledbyinsects
~
User Info.
Yeehaw
08:24 AM on 03/23/13
BallOutBoy
Post Modern Baseball
User Info.
Wow, so many releases coming this year, particularly this summer. It's shaping up to be an amazing year for music.

Seeing both these guys (with Old Gray) in May, so I'm looking forward to hearing some new songs.
08:30 AM on 03/23/13
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
Love that Mike seems to play and write when he wants and on nobodies watch , yet still releases stellar material one album after another.
08:35 AM on 03/23/13
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
Do want Owen
08:37 AM on 03/23/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Good news on both accounts.
10:15 AM on 03/23/13
KenneyBN
will be gone till July 2015 on mish
User Info.
Best news ever, on both musical acts
10:25 AM on 03/23/13
pissand409
User Info.
Love that Mike seems to play and write when he wants and on nobodies watch , yet still releases stellar material one album after another.
This.

It's so true, Mike is a really great guy. Excited for both of these albums though.
10:29 AM on 03/23/13
TheDemosRock
What's a fuckass?
User Info.
That's such a good way of thinking about it. I don't really know much about Mike Kensella or his projects, but from my experience, people tend to get really frustrated with artists who don't put out music as regularly as others.

I get the feeling that a new Owen record will probably make a lot of people happy. I might have to check that project out.
10:46 AM on 03/23/13
The Summer Ends
COYS
User Info.
can't wait for new mike kinsella
10:48 AM on 03/23/13
Breathoffire
User Info.
As always....happy for new Owen. Specially around Birthday season
11:04 AM on 03/23/13
mikeyg003
@mikegiannotti95
User Info.
i love TWIABP, but my friend went to go see them with Finch at the Electric Factory and said they were awfu and that he thought they were a joke. I've seen them a few times and they've always been great, so i dont know
11:19 AM on 03/23/13
troubledbyinsects
~
User Info.
i love TWIABP, but my friend went to go see them with Finch at the Electric Factory and said they were awfu and that he thought they were a joke. I've seen them a few times and they've always been great, so i dont know
no offense, but if your friend is going to see Finch isn't it likely that he listens to shitty music?
11:42 AM on 03/23/13
mikeyg003
@mikegiannotti95
User Info.
no offense, but if your friend is going to see Finch isn't it likely that he listens to shitty music?

I don't listen to Finch, so I have no ground to judge him on, but he is also one of those Brand New fans who refuses to listen to anything post-Deja. So it's whatever.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums