Username
Password

Comments: Page 10
Displaying posts 135 - 150 of 470
04:19 PM on 03/24/13
Kobrakai09
Yeah, this is love.
User Info.
Buddy - ever had any vocal lessons for your more aggressive style (screaming)? Also, do you find live shows take more of a toll now than when the vocals for SF were mostly clean?
chriswayne13
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this new album is fantastic! a lot heavier with less pop infulences couldn't have immagined a better album ill be seeing you guys at the thompson house.. thats a crazy ass place for shows so be prepared for the hauntedness of its presence on may 1st.. who would win in a fight, a flying vampire ninja squirrel, or a swimming werewolf with a grenade launcher o.O
Psib
When I get home I'll get high alone
User Info.
What current up and coming bands are you guys really into at the moment?
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 700 bands!
User Info.
What's up guys? Huge fan here. Got a question for both of you. Which NJ venue is your favorite to play at?
nfarreller
http://asgideonweeps.bandcamp.co m/
User Info.
Albums your looking forward to this year?

Also, why are you touring with such poppy-pop-punk bands when you just released your heaviest record to date? I was expecting some sort of wave/hardcore band with an album like this
BuddyNielsenSF
Buddy / Senses Fail
User Info.
You put your album up for stream the day after it leaked online - was this in response to that or was it just coincidence? Have you ever monitored whether or not your album has leaked prior to release date with your previous releases, or are you not bothered and accept it's likely to happen?
Yeah once it leaks, it's out. I would rather people hear the high quality version in the way it was meant to be presented. Personally I would rather have people get the physical version because we spend time on the artwork and it plays a large part in the setting the mode and the tone but that is just not really part of music culture anymore, unfortunately.
Pype
User Info.
Hey guys!
Looking back now what do you think has changed the most since From the Depths of Dreams?
I'm booking my SF tattoo over the Easter period and I'm way beyond excited to show off my love for you guys.

Cya in Newcastle and maybe Southampton in May!
beckystrz
User Info.
What inspired you to write a song mostly in Spanish?
04:20 PM on 03/24/13
Shdwphnx
Hai
User Info.
would you guys be opposed to touring with Silverstein ?
04:20 PM on 03/24/13
DanTrappSF
User Info.
this new album is fantastic! a lot heavier with less pop infulences couldn't have immagined a better album ill be seeing you guys at the thompson house.. thats a crazy ass place for shows so be prepared for the hauntedness of its presence on may 1st.. who would win in a fight, a flying vampire ninja squirrel, or a swimming werewolf with a grenade launcher o.O
is the werewolf aquatic only? or can it come up to battle on land?
04:21 PM on 03/24/13
ScorchOurBodies
Dead Inside
User Info.
Do you guys look for the person who leaked it to seek prosecution or just let it slide?
mrnegativezero
You wanted to set the world on fire
User Info.
Also just wanted to say a big thanks for Life Is Not A Waiting Room. Certainly came into my hands at the right point of my life.
BuddyNielsenSF
Buddy / Senses Fail
User Info.
First, the new Album sounds awesome, and i love how you did a harder album.
I have experienced bands becoming more and more popular always do a softer album after their 'breakthrough', loosing a lot of quality. Thanks for not beeing like that, stay the way you are, do what u like, i will always be a fan, since you make good music :)
Now my question, have you ever played in Germany or plan to do so in the future? I'd travel pretty far for you.
Thanks so much for the kind words. Yes, we have played Germany before but unfortunately we don't have any plans to come there right now. Hopefully in the next couple months we will make our way over there.
Mikeromosh
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
so i don't think you guys ever put out a bad album and the new album just is so amazing i love it just bought it at vintage vinyl
coreyDthatsme93
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I have been waiting for the chance to really thank you guys for everything you've done throughout the years. I watched you guys place live at Warped tour about 7 years ago and fell in love with the music. Every single one of your albums have helped me stay sane during the toughest times of my life. I have always been able to come back to your albums to find relevance of situations I myself have been going through. Thanks guys for everything you've helped save this soul.

-Corey

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version