Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 31
02:37 PM on 03/28/13
Jsmall
May life always have flavor
User Info.
I'd put my money on either Mansions or Grey Gordon. Both from what I've heard have signings to annouce and both are buddies with the No Sleep crew. It would be cool if it was Grey though because he lives in the same town as me.
02:38 PM on 03/28/13
FourStarters
Summer Jam
User Info.
I keep hoping someone will throw some money behind Punchline so they can actually tour, but it never happens.
02:44 PM on 03/28/13
RobotOrel213
Born Howling, Still Swinging
User Info.
Grey Gordon getting signed to No Sleep would be so cool, he's one of the nicest people and he's extremely talented as well. My band's EP title came from him haha
03:32 PM on 03/28/13
spansen
and then what happens?
User Info.
Crazy, I didn't realize this person was an artist. I just know we have mutual friends.

I'd put my money on either Mansions or Grey Gordon. Both from what I've heard have signings to annouce and both are buddies with the No Sleep crew. It would be cool if it was Grey though because he lives in the same town as me.

Grey Gordon getting signed to No Sleep would be so cool, he's one of the nicest people and he's extremely talented as well. My band's EP title came from him haha

Look what I did... I don't know how actively involved Grey might be with the No Sleep team, but I know that on Instagram he tags Chris Hansen every so often, and at one point Chris asked for his # on there.. so that's who I'm hoping for. It'd be rad to see my dude get signed so he can make a living off his tunes.

(Also, Grey posted a picture just the other day about a 'pretty cool contract' he had just signed.)
03:38 PM on 03/28/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Look what I did... I don't know how actively involved Grey might be with the No Sleep team, but I know that on Instagram he tags Chris Hansen every so often, and at one point Chris asked for his # on there.. so that's who I'm hoping for. It'd be rad to see my dude get signed so he can make a living off his tunes.

(Also, Grey posted a picture just the other day about a 'pretty cool contract' he had just signed.)
Boom.
03:39 PM on 03/28/13
Jsmall
May life always have flavor
User Info.

I saw all those things too and that's why I think he has a fair chance. He also retweeted the new signing tweet by No Sleep
04:19 PM on 03/28/13
Geology Rocks!
Why are you so afraid?
User Info.
*googles grey gordon*

Okay, I want this guy signed.
05:31 PM on 03/28/13
nicholasheitman
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
in between?
06:52 PM on 03/28/13
CBKRP
Registered Member
User Info.
The Swellers
07:57 PM on 03/28/13
Timekeeper
Writer
User Info.
Real Friends, The Swellers, Fireworks
08:09 PM on 03/28/13
mynameisandyjoe
User Info.
09:35 PM on 03/28/13
mka12992
Is this darkness in you too?
User Info.
Please let it be so.
06:33 AM on 03/29/13
contiinstereo
CFC Supporter
User Info.
*googles grey gordon*

Okay, I want this guy signed.
yeah, pretty much.
06:49 AM on 03/29/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
That is my guess
07:19 AM on 03/29/13
Paris1nFlames
User Info.
The Weeds' status yesterday said that they signed something the day before....... Could that be what this is about?!?!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos