Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 148
10:50 PM on 03/31/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
i absolutely loathed this album, especially following the promise of there is a hell

well written review though drew

Exaggerate much? I can see maybe being disappointed or not enjoying it as much but if you enjoyed TIAH then there's no feasible way that this CD could be "loathsome".
10:52 PM on 03/31/13
SoBefruitpunch
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I enjoyed the album, and the review. However, I don't understand hating on the old records. Thought each release has been a solid Jam.
11:03 PM on 03/31/13
JPA917
@JPA05
User Info.
There is such a haunting aura throughout this record. I really enjoy it.
11:04 PM on 03/31/13
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
What do you not like about this album? I can totally understand someone not liking it, but I thought the vast majority of this record improved on There Is A Hell...
its hard to describe....something about it just feels like a regression, but i cant pinpoint what it is.
11:04 PM on 03/31/13
Jake Jenkins
User Info.
Exaggerate much? I can see maybe being disappointed or not enjoying it as much but if you enjoyed TIAH then there's no feasible way that this CD could be "loathsome".
....sorry? i found it to be a struggle to get through. i dont know what to tell you.
11:10 PM on 03/31/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
its hard to describe....something about it just feels like a regression, but i cant pinpoint what it is.
haha, that's fine. I love There Is A Hell but I feel like if they would have made a new album full of songs like Crucify Me and the like, it would have been a step back. I'm glad they included a song like Shadow Moses that draws influence from that album but I feel like they really improved as musicians and song writings and proved that they didn't have to just rely on one style. I still love you.
jaredohgren
I'm just an artist on a shelf.
User Info.
Is it confirmed that it's Oli singing on these songs? cause if it is: damn, I didn't know he had it in him.
Jake Jenkins
User Info.
haha, that's fine. I love There Is A Hell but I feel like if they would have made a new album full of songs like Crucify Me and the like, it would have been a step back. I'm glad they included a song like Shadow Moses that draws influence from that album but I feel like they really improved as musicians and song writings and proved that they didn't have to just rely on one style. I still love you.
<3333
11:13 PM on 03/31/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
....sorry? i found it to be a struggle to get through. i dont know what to tell you.

I'm not trying to be some fanboy who can't understand that others may have different opinions, just seems like strong words.
11:13 PM on 03/31/13
Drew Beringer
User Info.
Is it confirmed that it's Oli singing on these songs? cause if it is: damn, I didn't know he had it in him.
It has been confirmed by the band and the album's liner notes. Immanu El is credited as backing vocals on some tracks.
11:14 PM on 03/31/13
Drew Beringer
User Info.
I enjoyed the album, and the review. However, I don't understand hating on the old records. Thought each release has been a solid Jam.
I don't hate the old records - I wasn't a huge fan of them but they definitely have some jams as you said - but with the improvement shown on these last two records from the band it's just hard to believe that they wrote a record like Blessings or Suicide Season haha
11:15 PM on 03/31/13
jaredohgren
I'm just an artist on a shelf.
User Info.
It has been confirmed by the band and the album's liner notes. Immanu El is credited as backing vocals on some tracks.
Awesome. Oli has a hell of a voice. They're gonna kill it on Warped this year.
11:32 PM on 03/31/13
Symphonicaxiom
Tell me it's you or nothing at all
User Info.
Hmm, I really do like this record, and we'll see in the long run, but There Is A Hell is still my fav for the moment.
11:37 PM on 03/31/13
jasonmeowz
Infinitycat
User Info.
great record. the dude who wrote this, bmth aren't brutal or extremely heavy. they never have been.
11:49 PM on 03/31/13
katietheskatie
walking on a wire on the ground
User Info.
good review and i dig the record but not totally sure i agree with the 9 for lyrics. some of the lyrics on this album are pretty horrendous, especially anti-vist. ugh.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos