Username
Password
Property of Zack News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 40.
08:08 PM on 04/01/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
Man, some seriously mixed feelings on all the 'twelve years' hate, I put a lot into that record.. but seriously thanks to everyone for the kind words RE: some stranger. Very proud of the EP. Even more excited to get the LP recorded. And get on the road again.
can't wait to hear what else you guys have in store!
08:10 PM on 04/01/13
TriangularDuck
we will set sail the prairie
User Info.
Can't wait to listen to this tomorrow after work.

And I fucking loved the hell out Twelve Years, Struggle With Me is such a good song
08:32 PM on 04/01/13
Bdawg
User Info.
Man, some seriously mixed feelings on all the 'twelve years' hate, I put a lot into that record.. but seriously thanks to everyone for the kind words RE: some stranger. Very proud of the EP. Even more excited to get the LP recorded. And get on the road again.
I bought twelve years on vinyl back in June and loved it since, and loving Some Stranger too
08:41 PM on 04/01/13
Slangster
Kill the lights, I've seen too much
User Info.
This is fantastic. Awesome job Tym. Can't wait for the LP.
08:55 PM on 04/01/13
blackmold
Bro
User Info.
I want to say he's a lawyer or something and doesn't like using his real name for band stuff for legal reasons. I read it in AP a while ago.

It's because he's a DAYTRADER. (srs)
09:39 PM on 04/01/13
Theow593
User Info.
LOL dude. that album was absolutely legendary. who cares if a couple people make vague semi-negative offhand remarks
10:00 PM on 04/01/13
ebenwares
eben // moveoutwest
User Info.
Gary Engineered/Mixed Transit's new album, I don't really know what happened.

Been working with Gary all year. He's the shit. Listen and Forgive by transit also proves that. He had no say in production on the new transit.
10:03 PM on 04/01/13
ChadMaxey
tpf
User Info.
Been working with Gary all year. He's the shit. Listen and Forgive by transit also proves that. He had no say in production on the new transit.
Listen and Forgive is production gold to me. Also so happy to hear he had no say in YNE... Keepin' his street cred well and alive.
10:21 PM on 04/01/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
good to know, didn't seem to be consistent with his work in the past.
10:32 PM on 04/01/13
positiv-o
throwing punches at ocean waves
User Info.
I've been a huge fan of Daytrader, but honestly I think I like this better. Can't wait to get this tomorrow. I might even treat myself to the physical release after my paycheck.
11:41 PM on 04/01/13
theagentcoma
Post Grad Vagabond
User Info.
Came here to say that, holy crap - I never even liked Daytrader and I clicked on this link because why not I'm always down for streaming a free EP...

but this, this is really good.
12:59 AM on 04/02/13
Kenderrr
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
like it
03:51 AM on 04/02/13
fothermucker
Show's over, mother fuckers.
User Info.
I miss the fuck out of Daytrader, but if this is what we get I'm okay with them being gone.
06:35 AM on 04/02/13
Paris1nFlames
User Info.
Its fantastic.... And btw, I loved twelve years. Thought the whole thing flowed perfectly. It was my aoty until Penny Black came out.
07:19 AM on 04/02/13
atlastitsok
User Info.
I didnt discover Daytrader until a few months back and got so excited when I did. When I went to see if they were coming to AZ and found out they had broken up I was really disappointed. This is really good though. Paid for the EP on bandcamp and cant wait until a full length!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests