AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Property of Zack News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

STYG Aiming To Have New LP In 2014

Posted by - 12:08 PM on 04/03/13
PropertyOfZack recently sat down with Josh of Stick To Your Guns and discussed the bands current tour, continuing to tour with different types of bands and crowds, and the band's goal to release a new album in 2014.
Actually. I say yeah, were going to take some time off, but what will happen every single time we say were going to take some time off, is another tour comes along. We love touring so much that we end up taking it. Jesse and I, actually in the last two days, have been working on a new song. When we just had a couple of weeks off, Chris was working on some songs. So weve actually already started working on new music, we just figured wed go ahead and get a jump start on it now so that by the time when the time comes for us to really crack down, well have a really huge selection of songs to pick from instead of just, Okay we need twelve songs for the record. Id love to have twenty songs and pick out the twelve best or whatever. So weve started working on shit now, and Im not going to guarantee, but the goal is to have a new record out in 2014.

Displaying posts 1 - 6 of 6
12:58 PM on 04/03/13
JosephTown'send
User Info.
Just saw these guys put on an incredible show in Iowa last night. Very excited to hear this news.
02:16 PM on 04/03/13
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
Nice interview! STYG is my favorite band so it's been really great seeing them go all these tours. I can't wait to see them Sunday at Chain Reaction. The last time they played here they played all of Diamond; it was insane.
02:32 PM on 04/03/13
mbarney82
User Info.
hell yea. diamond and hope division are still great. im seeing them in london. cannot wait
01:01 AM on 04/04/13
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
Diamond was an insanely cool record.
12:50 PM on 04/04/13
nickthehick2
King of France
User Info.
Fuck I thought the title said SYG

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News