Username
Password
Weatherbox News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Weatherbox
Inside AP.net

Weatherbox Has New Album Recorded; Looking for Labels

Posted by: Drew Beringer (04/04/13)
In a recent PropertyOfZack interview; Brian Weatherbox mentioned that the band's new album has been recorded and now they are working on finishing it and mastering it, as well as looking for labels.
We have a new record that we recorded. After trying to mix it ourselves with friendís help, we realized we were in over our heads. Now weíre slowly getting to the point where we have some money and want to mix it. Itís been a really long, drawn out process. We were mixing it for six months before we decided to go with the guy who did our last shit. We were starting to think that somehow we fucked it all up, like maybe we had recorded it wrong. Finally, after at least six months of mixing, the guy who did our last stuff did a test mix and it sounds perfect.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 55
01:40 PM on 04/04/13
FRAMEY
It's not your fault.
User Info.
Bring it on!
01:42 PM on 04/04/13
dmcaloon
www.facebook.com/The30thOfFebruary
User Info.
Yes. Oh yes.
01:47 PM on 04/04/13
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So hyped. I love these guys.
02:02 PM on 04/04/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
I can think of a vinyl label ;)
02:07 PM on 04/04/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Christ. "a couple records worth of material"
02:08 PM on 04/04/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I can think of a vinyl label ;)

pray tell
02:16 PM on 04/04/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
It literally makes me physically ill that a band such as The Box is in limbo with new music in the chamber. These dudes deserve a massive deal or at least a high end promo company to push their music. With continued output, this band could be huge. Let's not kid ourselves here.
02:44 PM on 04/04/13
SmallFrailBoy
User Info.
Good luck! I wish we had the pockets and footprint. Really excited to hear the new album!
02:59 PM on 04/04/13
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
It literally makes me physically ill that a band such as The Box is in limbo with new music in the chamber. These dudes deserve a massive deal or at least a high end promo company to push their music. With continued output, this band could be huge. Let's not kid ourselves here.

Preach my brother!!!!
03:02 PM on 04/04/13
JamieTheSonger
05 Fuck Em
User Info.
YOOOOOOOOOO
03:02 PM on 04/04/13
ImTheSheriff
///
User Info.
I'm one of the biggest Weatherbox fans around but I doubt they'd ever be huge. Maybe huge on this site.
03:04 PM on 04/04/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I'm one of the biggest Weatherbox fans around but I doubt they'd ever be huge. Maybe huge on this site.

Nah man
03:06 PM on 04/04/13
ImTheSheriff
///
User Info.
03:08 PM on 04/04/13
Jeremy Aaron
User Info.
I have to wonder if a band such as Weatherbox really needs a label at this point. A deal from a major is almost certainly not going to happen at this point. A self-release would definitely be covered on the "voices" sites. Would the promotional push of, I don't know, say Run for Cover do all that much to boost interest and sales?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums