Username
Password
Bridge 9 Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Bridge 9 Records
Inside AP.net

Bridge 9 To Reissue No Warning's Ill Blood

Posted by: Dre Okorley (04/08/13)
No Warning's Ill Blood has been reissued as a part of Bridge 9's 10 Year Anniversary series and can be pre-ordered here. The B-side artwork was designed by Damian Abraham of Fucked Up.

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
09:06 AM on 04/08/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
No Warning Reissue Statement
No Warning was a hardcore punk band from Toronto, Canada. Their first release under that name was a three-song demo tape. They released their legendary 7" on New York label, Martyr Records in 2001. Later that year, Boston based Bridge Nine Records re-released the 7" on CD with different artwork and the demo tape as bonus tracks. The band continued to play shows across the East Coast of the USA and Canada with hardcore punk bands such as Hatebreed, Madball, Cro-Mags, Sick Of It All, Terror and Bane. They also appeared respectively at annual hardcore festivals such as Hellfest (NY) and Posi Numbers Fest (PA). In the fall of 2002, No Warning released what some fans consider to be the band's best work and a monumental album of that era of hardcore, Ill Blood, on Bridge Nine Records.

No Warning went on to release Suffer, Survive in late 2004 and broke up in 2005, leaving behind a legacy of fast, catchy and melodic hardcore that has yet to be replicated. Since the band went dormant, their landmark album Ill Blood went out of print, with fans and vinyl collectors clamoring for a repress over the last eight years. Finally, Bridge Nine is bringing this classic album back into print as a gatefold double LP that has been remastered by Golden Mastering specifically for vinyl. This double LP features Ill Blood on LP1 and the band's self-titled EP on LP2 along with Side B artwork by Damien Abraham from Fucked Up.

The first pressing of Ill Blood was a mere 1,000 copies back in 2002; now, the album will be re-pressed on "blood and piss colored vinyl" with a screen print on one side (300 copies), "half blood/half shit" with an etching (700 copies), and "blood and shit" (1,000 copies). As one of the most requested re-pressings in Bridge Nine history, this is a must-have album for every fan of hardcore punk, from all walks of life.
09:47 AM on 04/08/13
untitled94
User Info.
Favorite hardcore album of all time
09:54 AM on 04/08/13
NickIsI
I'm Only Here to Disappoint
User Info.
Striking Distance - The Fuse Is Lit was reissued as well.

http://www.b9store.com/strikingdistance

I'll be ordering both of these as soon as I pick up my paycheck from work.
09:57 AM on 04/08/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Striking Distance - The Fuse Is Lit was reissued as well.

http://www.b9store.com/strikingdistance

I'll be ordering both of these as soon as I pick up my paycheck from work.
I know :p it's a separate news post. :)
10:03 AM on 04/08/13
NickIsI
User Info.
I know :p it's a separate news post. :)
Oh, haha. I didn't even see it. My bad XD
10:10 AM on 04/08/13
thedude15
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Such an awesome band that I saw only once, a few months before they broke up in 2005. What does everyone think the chances of a No Warning reunion are?
10:14 AM on 04/08/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Such an awesome band that I saw only once, a few months before they broke up in 2005. What does everyone think the chances of a No Warning reunion are?
Big.
10:16 AM on 04/08/13
NickIsI
User Info.
An appearance at this year's This Is Hardcore wouldn't surprise me one bit.
02:48 PM on 04/08/13
Every Time I Ty
Holy Union Between Ghost & Horse
User Info.
Why do you say that? I'd kill to see those dues. Their Self titled is one of my favorite albums
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests