Username
Password
Mp3 News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Mp3
Inside AP.net

Strange Vacation Release New Song

Posted by: Keagan Ilvonen (04/15/13)
Head to the replies to stream a new Strange Vacation song, "The Sky Can Fall On Any Given Day."

Submitted by Theow593

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
06:29 AM on 04/15/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
06:38 AM on 04/15/13
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.
Pretty neat song. Glad to hear Scabber's voice again. Still like Direction and Ride the most so far.
07:46 AM on 04/15/13
Theow593
User Info.
Pretty neat song. Glad to hear Scabber's voice again. Still like Direction and Ride the most so far.

Yeah I miss hearing his vox. My faves are Who I Am and One Thing After Another heh
08:04 AM on 04/15/13
punchlinekid182
This wind changed me
User Info.
Love it.
08:40 AM on 04/15/13
MJSchmidt
User Info.
Yeah I miss hearing his vox. My faves are Who I Am and One Thing After Another heh
Haha yeah, I definitely have enjoyed all of the songs, so I think those two songs are awesome. The different opinions are what make these boards so much fun. I cannot wait for the next 5 Sunday songs and then the album.
10:13 AM on 04/15/13
VeryWittyName
User Info.
This one is awesome. Is the girl a permanent member now? Her voice compliments the others well.
03:58 PM on 04/15/13
xName Takenx
User Info.

I feel really bad, because I've bitched about him not being with the band anymore up and down, and they addressed it on facebook. In a way i'm kinda glad they did though, i think it's time to just accept that he's gone and enjoy what they are doing, because they still "have it" in my opinion

This one is awesome. Is the girl a permanent member now? Her voice compliments the others well.

I think Julie is semi-permanent.. from what i understand they are using her quite a bit going forward.
04:12 PM on 04/15/13
MJSchmidt
User Info.
I feel really bad, because I've bitched about him not being with the band anymore up and down, and they addressed it on facebook. In a way i'm kinda glad they did though, i think it's time to just accept that he's gone and enjoy what they are doing, because they still "have it" in my opinion
I agree with you. I was't trying to come off like I wished he was still around or anything. I just thought it was cool to hear him on a track again. I anticipate the album to be their best stuff yet.
04:16 PM on 04/15/13
xName Takenx
User Info.
I agree with you. I was't trying to come off like I wished he was still around or anything. I just thought it was cool to hear him on a track again. I anticipate the album to be their best stuff yet.
I'm glad i'm not the only one, you just said it much better :)
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests