AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Streaming News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Streaming
Inside AP.net

Left For Dead Release New Track Titled...

Posted by: Dre Okorley (04/16/13)
Listen to a new Left For Dead song called "1946", from their 4x7 series on A389 Records.
Ebay Shitbirds Rejoice. This weekend in Hamilton we finished recording the first of the 4X7" series we're doing. 8 songs, including Rival Leaders (the Exploited cover we were playing at the January shows) and a redux of Standing By. They'll be limited to 400 (in honour of 400 Upper Sherman, a pivotal Steel City hardcore house of our youth). We're putting them out ourselves, they'll be available via subscription through A389, and they'll have all kinds of extra shit in them - stickers and patches and a poster that all 4 covers will make up. There'll be no digital version other than previews like below, just records and tapes. And if you miss out on the 7"es, when all 4 are done it's going to be an LP, also on A389. Here's a new track called 1946 (about Evelyn Dick) which will also be on a Hamilton-themed Schizophrenic LP comp. Recorded by Jesse Bartkiewicz: There's not a lot of shows and there won't be, but we're trying to swing what we can. We're playing Chaos in Tejas with Infest, Final Conflict and Hoax (plus a secret 2nd show). We're also playing Sound and Fury in July with Tragedy for you west coast mofos, and with Citizen's Arrest in Montreal in August."

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8
06:56 AM on 04/16/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Sounding really, really good.
07:39 AM on 04/16/13
therookielot
the shape of punk just came
User Info.
kill all sons of bitches
07:43 AM on 04/16/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
kill all sons of bitches
Do you like the track?
08:02 AM on 04/16/13
therookielot
User Info.
Do you like the track?
Wait what? Lol, I just know it was from the intro scene of the game left for dead 2..
08:03 AM on 04/16/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Wait what? Lol, I just know it was from the intro scene of the game left for dead 2..
Ha...I guess I was wondering if you like the band or not since the post is about the band.
08:32 AM on 04/16/13
therookielot
User Info.
Ha...I guess I was wondering if you like the band or not since the post is about the band.
I haven't listened. I just liked their name cause of the game haha. I'll check them out when I get home.
11:37 AM on 04/16/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
I haven't listened. I just liked their name cause of the game haha. I'll check them out when I get home.
Cool cool.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums