AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

08:38 PM on 04/14/13 
User Info.
gfxtwin
Male - 29 Years Old
And if so would you help answer a 10-12 question survey for a class project? lol. Gotcha. TBH, I'm gay, I live in Texas (and not Austin) and I don't like guns so I'm not really looking forward to going into a gun shop or shooting range to interview strangers, lol.

Would someone want to possibly save my life by answering these questions and providing their name and a number they can be reached at (via PM). I need five volunteers who are willing to provide me their name and a number they can be reached at (any number will do, even a landline you almost never answer). The reason is because my professor is crazy and is known to call the contacts for this project. We can discuss this more via PM if you're interested. I am willing to pay each of the five participants $10 via paypal and ship you one game or movie (I buy good shit. Think game of the year and Criterion). I can post a list for you to choose from via PM if you'd like (first come first serve).

Please respond ASAP. I will need to have the answers back by monday afternoon at the very latest.
09:02 PM on 04/14/13 
User Info.
WakingTheMisery
XCXMAS
TX/NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
Haha. Send me the survey. You don't need to send me anything in return.
09:09 PM on 04/14/13 
User Info.
Mitch
this is water
Jamaica Plain, MA
Male - 25 Years Old
This guy's post history is...interesting, to say the least. He's the male zion the lion.
01:00 AM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
J.C.
adorkable
New Haven, CT
ya boy - 28 Years Old
I own 2

*flexes*
01:34 AM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 22 Years Old
prten~sjhak~
02:59 AM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
thursday727
Dunedin, FL
Male - 26 Years Old
Just because you're gay and don't like guns you shouldn't automatically assume every gun owner in TX will hate you.
03:05 AM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
JesusV2
So it goes
Ontario
Male - 24 Years Old
Its God's will that you are gay and love guns or straight and hate guns, sorry bro
06:58 AM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
deadkidsean
__
Columbus, OH
Male
Just because you're gay and don't like guns you shouldn't automatically assume every gun owner in TX will hate you.
Safe bet.
07:02 AM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
wall e
Beware of hitchhiking ghosts!
Agawam, MA
Male - 25 Years Old
I don't shoot guns but I can out-shoot fools like you on the basketball court.
08:03 AM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
MedicineFrmRain
With Aching Looks & Breaking Hearts
Upstate New York
Female - 28 Years Old

I wouldnt want to be put in a situation like that either. Being gay in TX isnt necessarily easy, its "gods country" out there esp in the more rural parts. On top of that going into a gun range/shop means that the people are most likely conservative, so conservative texans with guns. . . . . doesnt seem too gay friendly to me.
05:04 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
Phoenix, Arizona
Male - 26 Years Old
I have an average sized penis and no major self esteem or mental issues. So I don't need one.
08:51 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
lijuqing
No Avatar Selected
Really digging both of these. Thanks for posting about em
09:44 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
thursday727
Dunedin, FL
Male - 26 Years Old
I wouldnt want to be put in a situation like that either. Being gay in TX isnt necessarily easy, its "gods country" out there esp in the more rural parts. On top of that going into a gun range/shop means that the people are most likely conservative, so conservative texans with guns. . . . . doesnt seem too gay friendly to me.
I'm sorry but i find automatically making assumptions about people you don't normally converse with and whose lifestyle is different than yours based on stereotypes to be pretty ignorant , even when it's coming from the left side of the field.
08:13 AM on 04/16/13 
User Info.
MedicineFrmRain
With Aching Looks & Breaking Hearts
Upstate New York
Female - 28 Years Old
I'm sorry but i find automatically making assumptions about people you don't normally converse with and whose lifestyle is different than yours based on stereotypes to be pretty ignorant , even when it's coming from the left side of the field.

I'm all for not pigeon-holing people but sometimes you need to use your common sense. That would be like walking in central park at night with exorbitant amounts of money in your pocket. Sterotype maybe, but when it could potentially end in a hate crime against this guy then its a judgement worth being ignorant over. I have plenty of conserative gun wielding friends who are not homophobic (although i do live in NY) but when you mix in the rural texas part it almost sounds like the plot to an awful horror movie. not worth the risk IMO.
09:33 AM on 04/16/13 
User Info.
frontporches
i shotgunned a beer and went to bed
Columbus, OH
Female
My parents own a few guns. I really want one of my own, but I don't own one simply because of my living situation...

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos