Username
Password

08:59 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
Daaaaaaaarryl
Ontario
Male - 22 Years Old
Now that I think we've had enough time to let Renancer sink in, how would you stack the albums against eachother? Include your top 3 tracks from each album if you want.

1. Renancer (Renancer, Canine, Snake Bite)
2. The Fire (New Years Eve, Landslide, Hold On)
3. Still Searching (Calling All Cars, Still Searching, All The Best Cowboys)
4. Let It Enfold You (Bite To Break Skin, The Irony, American Death)
5. Life Is Not A Waiting Room (Fireworks at Dawn, Family Tradition, Wolves at the Door)
6. From The Depths Of Dreams (187)
11:32 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
Anaheim,California
Male - 20 Years Old
1. Life Is Not a Waiting Room (Garden State, Four Years, Family Tradition)
2. Renacer (Between the Mountains and the Sea, Closure/Rebirth, Holy Mountain)
3. Let It Enfold You (Bite to Break Skin, Choke on This, Irony of Dying on Your Birthday)
4. Still Searching (Can't Be Saved, Calling All Cars, All the Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues)
5. The Fire (Coward, Landslide, The Fire)

I'm not going to include the EP, but I honestly love all of Senses Fail's albums. They're chalk full of quality songs that I will never get sick of. Renacer is definitely going to be in my top 5 of 2013.
11:55 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
brook183
Leave the lunchmeat for the sharks
Southgate, MI
Male - 23 Years Old
Really like Renacer, and I think Holy Mountain is the best song they've written (of what I've listened to). I can't rank them though, never listened to The Fire or most of Let It Enfold You
08:48 AM on 04/16/13 
User Info.
nfarreller
http://asgideonweeps.bandcamp.co m/
Purchase, NY
Male - 20 Years Old
Still Searching (Still Searching, To All The Crowded Rooms, Can't Be Saved)
Renacer (Closure/Rebirth, Glass, The Path)
Let It Enfold You (Rum Is For Drinking, Lady In The Blue Dress, NJ Falls To The Atlantic)
Life Is Not A Waiting Room (Fireworks At Dawn, Lungs Like Gallows)
From The Depths Of Dreams (Bloody Romance, 187)
The Fire (Can't think of a track I like that much)
08:49 AM on 04/16/13 
User Info.
Etrizzle
TVSS
Brookfield, WI
Male
1. Renacer (Holy Mountain, Glass, The Path)
2. Still Searching (Bonecrusher,All the best cowboys have daddy issues,Shark Attack)
3. The Fire (The Fire,Lifeboats, New Year's Eve)
4. Life Is Not A Waiting Room (Lungs Like Gallows, Garden State, Family Tradition)
5. Let it Enfold You (Irony of dying on your birthday, Angela baker and my obsession with fire, Bite to break skin)
08:52 AM on 04/16/13 
User Info.
NickIsI
I'm Only Here to Disappoint
Chesterfield, MI
Male - 22 Years Old
Need to listen to Renacer a lot more before I can properly place it.

1. Still Searching (Can't Be Saved, The Priest and the Matador, Still Searching)
2. Let It Enfold You (Angela Baker and My Obsession With Fire, Buried a Lie, NJ Falls Into the Atlantic)
3. Life Is Not A Waiting Room (Life Is Not a Waiting Room, Family Tradition, Wolves at the Door, Lungs Like Gallows)
4. From The Depths of Dreams (187, Bloody Romance, Free Fall Without A Parachute)
5. The Fire (New Year's Eve, Saint Anthony, Lifeboats)
08:56 AM on 04/16/13 
User Info.
a speedo model
an enthusiast
Chicago, IL
Male - 27 Years Old

1. Still Searching (Can't Be Saved, The Priest and the Matador, Still Searching)
2. Let It Enfold You (Angela Baker and My Obsession With Fire, Buried a Lie, NJ Falls Into the Atlantic)
3. Life Is Not A Waiting Room (Life Is Not a Waiting Room, Family Tradition, Wolves at the Door, Lungs Like Gallows)
4. From The Depths of Dreams (187, Bloody Romance, Free Fall Without A Parachute)
Agreed 100% with this order, need to check Renacer out...
09:01 AM on 04/16/13 
User Info.
Shattered Glass
Male - 22 Years Old
1. From The Depths Of Dreams EP

2. Let It Enfold You

Everything else is sh!t
09:01 AM on 04/16/13 
User Info.
NickIsI
I'm Only Here to Disappoint
Chesterfield, MI
Male - 22 Years Old
Agreed 100% with this order, need to check Renacer out...

I've listened to it a few times, but not enough to rank it properly. With all the hype it has, I feel like it should blow every other release out of the water and top my list, but currently, I'd probably put it in the 3 or 4 spot.
09:06 AM on 04/16/13 
User Info.
a speedo model
an enthusiast
Chicago, IL
Male - 27 Years Old
I've listened to it a few times, but not enough to rank it properly. With all the hype it has, I feel like it should blow every other release out of the water and top my list, but currently, I'd probably put it in the 3 or 4 spot.
Yeah, I keep hearing great things about it. I dunno, I have not been dying to hear it...
09:21 AM on 04/16/13 
User Info.
SILYW
Canadian Mall Marriage 6000
Worcestershire, UK
Male - 20 Years Old

Also agree, with this.

I felt that 'The Fire' was just rehashing ideas from the previous 2 albums but felt uninspired and watered down. Still haven't really listened to Renacer it sounds so fresh from what I've heard though. I'm so glad they stopped working with Brian Mcternan their formula was getting stale by 'The Fire'
09:59 AM on 04/16/13 
User Info.
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
Italy
Male - 23 Years Old
1. Still Searching (Can't Be Saved, Still Searching, The Priest And The Matador)
2. Renacer (Holy Mountain, Closure/Rebirth, Frost Flower)
3. Let It Enfold You (Angela Baker And My Obsession With Fire, NJ Falls Into The Atlantic, Let It Enfold You)
4. From The Dephts Of Dreams (Dreaming A Reality, Handguns And Second Chances, Bloody Romance)
5. Life Is Not A Waiting Room (Garden State, Family Tradition, Lungs Like Gallows)
6. The Fire (New Year's Eve, Saint Anthony, Hold On)

That was very hard to do, I love all their discography. Probably their only release that I don't enjoy just as much as the rest of their catalogue is The Fire.
10:03 AM on 04/16/13 
User Info.
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
L’Amérique du Nord
Male - 26 Years Old
1) Still Searching
2) Let It Enfolf You
3) From The Depths Of Dreams
4) The Fire

5) Life Is Not A Waiting Room

LINAWR sucks, easily the least interesting of theirs IMO. I have not heard Renacer yet. Of note, the newer songs on the Greatest Hits comp were very good too.
10:05 AM on 04/16/13 
User Info.
batmannj
"No more half measures Walt"
Toledo, Ohio
Male - 26 Years Old
Every time I try to listen to something other than Still Searching I end up going back to that record. It's not that I dislike the other stuff, but I just feel like they really hit their stride on that record. I want to listen to Renacer though
10:45 AM on 04/16/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
Daaaaaaaarryl
Ontario
Male - 22 Years Old
I can understand the distaste for The Fire, it's not particularly innovative I agree. However after LINAWR I grew disinterested and The Fire pulled me right back in. They may have played it safe but I feel like it's the pinnacle of the sound they had been doing.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos