12:39 PM on 04/17/13
Entoine
After everything, after everything
User Info.
Good news! Love that album so much
12:41 PM on 04/17/13
AugustDivision
User Info.
I feel like Spitalfield is a band that didn't really get the recognition they deserved, because I always thought they were incredible and I am really glad they're doing this. I really hope they make it out to California with it at some point, though.
Jason Tate
User Info.
This is one band and one album that didn't really need to have a reunion and 10 year tour respectively. No offense to fans of the band, but they weren't exactly extremely noteworthy while they were around.
You can't say "no offense" while directly bashing said fans. Band and album were great.
ruthless13
cheshire cat doorstop
User Info.
No west coast date is breaking my heart!
12:42 PM on 04/17/13
chrislauren
laa-dispute.tumblr.com
User Info.
I went to the free show they played a couple months ago in NYC. May go to this if I have nothing better to do, I like that one song they played on Victory Tv back in the day.
12:45 PM on 04/17/13
TJ Wells
i'll see you at the movies.
User Info.
Their "reunion tour" is playing in 200 and 300 cap venues at most. It would be pathetic if they didn't sell out these venues. So, no, it's not moot, regardless
Yes. It is. If they sell enough tickets to sell out the shows, then there is enough demand for this to be a good idea.
12:46 PM on 04/17/13
MattRM
She didn't turn out to be that cool
User Info.
Fuck yes.
12:46 PM on 04/17/13
avengedtbs
May your music break my eardrums
User Info.
Anyone from western NY wanna road trip to Cleveland?
12:47 PM on 04/17/13
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I loved this Album. Didn't care for much else, they got too palm-mute punk after this. I would love for them to tour with Terminal, that would be a show. Both bands liked but never loved. Bot released great first albums, not much else. Would pay to see that.

Five Days and Counting and Kill The Drama were both legit! Still gets played on mypod monthly

edit:i guess it's their second album
12:47 PM on 04/17/13
berniemac1234
User Info.
Yes!
12:48 PM on 04/17/13
berniemac1234
User Info.
This is one band and one album that didn't really need to have a reunion and 10 year tour respectively. No offense to fans of the band, but they weren't exactly extremely noteworthy while they were around.
They had a great following around the Midwest.
12:50 PM on 04/17/13
cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
User Info.
Their "reunion tour" is playing in 200 and 300 cap venues at most. It would be pathetic if they didn't sell out these venues. So, no, it's not moot, regardless
Bottom Lounge is 700 cap so...
12:53 PM on 04/17/13
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
User Info.
You can't say "no offense" while directly bashing said fans. Band and album were great.
I wasn't bashing at all. Read my comment again before jumping to conclusions. All I said was the album and band wasn't exactly significant in terms of musical influence to, in my opinion, warrant a ten year tour. And I think the choice of venues for this tour seems to support that theory
12:53 PM on 04/17/13
xapplexpiex
&.&
User Info.
No. Fuckin. Way.

One of my favorite records. I'm definitely going to the Detroit show. RIYL: Say It Like You Mean It by The Starting Line.
12:55 PM on 04/17/13
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
lol fuck off
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums