AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Exclusive News - Page 8
Displaying posts 105 - 120 of 174.
03:01 PM on 04/17/13
leftapart
User Info.
Oh my god. This is fucking awesome. These dates are nowhere near me, but holy shit, I loved this album 10 years ago. I'm listening to it right now for the first time in probably 8 years or so. Chills, memories, love it. Would like to see them do a few more tour dates around the country. Also its awesome to hear that they are so pumped to head out and play these shows together for this album.
03:04 PM on 04/17/13
dustyfloors
Baskiceball Champion
User Info.
Deal. I'll even buy you a beer if you guys have "Remember Right Now" re-pressed on vinyl...
And will buy the vinyl, needles to say.
03:04 PM on 04/17/13
tarynnosaurus!
@tarynnjanine
User Info.
A Minneapolis date would've been awesome, but you're damn right I'll be Megabusing down 8 hours for the Chicago show. One of my biggest regrets as a show-goer is missing that tour you guys did with The Forecast. So unbelievably excited.
03:05 PM on 04/17/13
koopman
Espo
User Info.
YEAHH love this band
03:11 PM on 04/17/13
whitelipstickkk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How about an Acceptance Reunion Announcement...I wonder if that will ever come
03:13 PM on 04/17/13
dlowder
User Info.
Just so people don't get any crazy ideas, we're only planning on playing songs by The Little River Band.
03:21 PM on 04/17/13
AugustDivision
User Info.
I think how many replies this thread has received just goes to show how much people still love this album and this band, and I hope that these dates are successful enough to warrant some west coast dates.
03:27 PM on 04/17/13
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
User Info.
Just so people don't get any crazy ideas, we're only planning on playing songs by The Little River Band.
COME TO MINNESOTA.
03:33 PM on 04/17/13
just.Starla.
I put my bra on one boob at a time
User Info.
Whoa, I almost forgot about them. This is pretty cool.
03:43 PM on 04/17/13
Smotown
girl can't help it.
User Info.
I'm feeling so many feels about this.

I'm going to need you guys to bring back the "Loyal to No One" pirate ship hoodie, so I can replace the 3293829392 I lost in '03/04.... and then lose it again. Ya know, for 'ol times sake.
03:49 PM on 04/17/13
hannahpavlove
User Info.
On the wrong side of the Atlantic ocean, but this is awesome news regardless. Such a great band/album.
03:51 PM on 04/17/13
Greg
User Info.
I move to Florida from Pittsburgh, and this happens. So depressed. I want to see Spitalfield again.
03:57 PM on 04/17/13
spiffa0
I am the Third Revelation
User Info.
so that one guy trashes this idea and then accepts a spot on the guest list for a show.
04:04 PM on 04/17/13
ValenciaShane
Valencia / Shane
User Info.
Opinions are like assholes... and its apparent some opinions from certain people in this thread are the kind that have hemorrhoids, and crap out huge, disgusting, stank pieces of shit. A 10 year anniversary tour is something to be proud of, its a celebration of a record that took a band from playing local shows to playing all over the world.

Valencia was lucky enough to have gone on multiple tours with this band, and I can tell you honestly they are some of the greatest group of guys we have ever toured with. Sure some of the shows on the tours weren't huge, but sometimes that just doesn't matter, you get up there for the 100 kids that came, the ones that actually care about the music and aren't there because they know its the cool place to be, cause those people are the real reason you do it.

I am stoked, and proud that Mark and the guys asked us to be on this tour. It means a lot to me cause there is a history there. So you can either come out and enjoy live music, which is why we are doing this in the first place, or you can sit at home on the internet judging everything that you see. Its up to you.

All I know is I am proud to be supporting this band on this tour, just like I was proud to support them in 2005 and so on.
04:04 PM on 04/17/13
chokeychicken
A long time ago..
User Info.
How about an Acceptance Reunion Announcement...I wonder if that will ever come
not sure, but that is definitely relevant to this thread!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests