Username
Password

Comments: Page 9
Displaying posts 120 - 135 of 174
05:05 PM on 04/17/13
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
I would totally go to this if it was anywhere near me. I really liked this record back in the day, probably going to listen tonight for the first time in awhile.
05:24 PM on 04/17/13
Moira Amiss
I have the Lefevre Fever. Catch it!
User Info.
I'm so pumped to get out to the Chicago show! Though I've lived here my whole life, I somehow never made it out to a Spitalfield show. So crazy, I know! And I will beat myself if I miss out again.
05:28 PM on 04/17/13
nevelsaynevels
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If you bring that girl out to the show, I'd be more than happy to publicly shame her for not being with you on your behalf.

I could be wrong but did you guys ever play uncle Ps? The one and only time I got to see you was PAPPYS in Louisville with underoath. Just curious if That was the actual show that he was talking about. Wish I lived close enough to go to this.
05:32 PM on 04/17/13
Siren
asdf
User Info.
YES! I will absolutely be at the Bottom Lounge! So stoked!
05:37 PM on 04/17/13
dubey
trillest
User Info.
Toronto yessssssssss
05:40 PM on 04/17/13
abusedcat
Long Gone Before Daylight
User Info.
I loved this band, but a Stop Doing Bad Things would be something is travel to see I as heartbeat. I like Remember Right Now, but that awesome sophomore release.
Love that record.
05:50 PM on 04/17/13
Moira Amiss
I have the Lefevre Fever. Catch it!
User Info.
Just so people don't get any crazy ideas, we're only planning on playing songs by The Little River Band.
If this is the case, I'm bringing my dad!
06:28 PM on 04/17/13
Thisisgoodbye
User Info.
urghhhhh i'll be at bonnaroo during this!
06:38 PM on 04/17/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
This is one band and one album that didn't really need to have a reunion and 10 year tour respectively. No offense to fans of the band, but they weren't exactly extremely noteworthy while they were around.
they weren't the TBS or NFG of the times, but damn this band did have a lot of nostalgia for me growing up. and who can blame bands wanting in on this 10 year anniversary deal, i mean i can't believe its been 10 years since a lot of bands i grew up put out these "classic" records but i'm all for this.
06:40 PM on 04/17/13
splitsecond
Augustine / Evan
User Info.
this is completely fucking useless without a west coast date. fuck off. fuck.
06:43 PM on 04/17/13
mybreakingpoint
User Info.
hell fucking yeah. love this band. mark is such a cool guy. would rather see a stop doing bad things tour, but remember right now rocks too.
06:52 PM on 04/17/13
CBKRP
Registered Member
User Info.
I would love to go to this show, Any idiot that says this shouldn't happen because Spitalfield wasn't that "big" is a bitter loser.
06:58 PM on 04/17/13
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
User Info.
Damn, I better snag tickets to this fast, its going to sell out in like an hour for Chicago
07:05 PM on 04/17/13
beauvais910
User Info.
Son of bitch looks like I'm driving to Maryland.
07:24 PM on 04/17/13
HereOnAndOut
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I wasn't bashing at all. Read my comment again before jumping to conclusions. All I said was the album and band wasn't exactly significant in terms of musical influence to, in my opinion, warrant a ten year tour. And I think the choice of venues for this tour seems to support that theory

Can't the fact that they WANT to play be good enough?? And just because they weren't a major influence to you (or myself for that matter), doesent mean for one second that they didn't influence many people or they weren't significant to many people...just don't go to the show lol I don't think they asked you to...

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos