AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 34
01:06 PM on 04/17/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Cool, they sound like nice guys and I especially liked the comment about "music should be about bringing people together".
04:30 PM on 04/17/13
Big_Guy
Idle Will Kill
User Info.
Seem like nice guys. Bad, bad music though
06:23 PM on 04/17/13
Mariosux!
Planet About To Be Recycled
User Info.
My reaction after listening to a song by this band

06:55 PM on 04/17/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
My reaction after listening to a song by this band

Looks like he's having fun
07:04 PM on 04/17/13
Mariosux!
User Info.
Looks like he's having fun
More like laughing his ass off at how horrid this music is
07:17 PM on 04/17/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
More like laughing his ass off at how horrid this music is
I don't understand the hate, personally. I don't think the vocals are the best, but musically? They're talented and pretty catchy. You can tell they put a lot of thought into their songwriting and have fun doing so, too.
07:21 PM on 04/17/13
Mariosux!
User Info.
I don't understand the hate, personally. I don't think the vocals are the best, but musically? They're talented and pretty catchy. You can tell they put a lot of thought into their songwriting and have fun doing so, too.
There is nothing inherently talented about this band. By your assessment then Motley Crue must be the greatest band of all time because they definitely had a great fucking time making music

I implore you to please listen to better music
07:33 PM on 04/17/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
There is nothing inherently talented about this band. By your assessment then Motley Crue must be the greatest band of all time because they definitely had a great fucking time making music

I implore you to please listen to better music
I guess you missed the other factors I was pointing out too. I listen to all types of music, including many of the ones listed in your profile which are great. Sometimes I just want to listen to fun music, and this does it for me.
08:22 PM on 04/17/13
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
User Info.
I guess you missed the other factors I was pointing out too. I listen to all types of music, including the many of the ones listed in your profile which are great. Sometimes I just want to listen to fun music, and this does it for me.
Thank You, it is what it is, fun music
03:18 PM on 04/25/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
I guess you missed the other factors I was pointing out too. I listen to all types of music, including many of the ones listed in your profile which are great. Sometimes I just want to listen to fun music, and this does it for me.

Your diversified tastes further this comment. People here don't get that it's 100% fine to listen to bands that play simple music. Sometimes Dillinger Escape Plan has too much going on for what you're in the mood for. Frankly, although I'll always love bands like DEP, BTBAM, Vildhjarta and more, 8/10 times I'm more in the mood these days for something easier to digest.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos