AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

02:04 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
icantdecide
Registered Member
Male - 27 Years Old
Anyone ever have that happen? I'm pretty sure she had sex with someone else and decided I was no longer any use for her, or that we weren't good for each other in general. But it sucks.

Not sure if I just feel bad over the rejection, or if I sincerely miss her. What do? We had more than just sex. We connected, but I suppose had to let go of that connection because sex complicated things. I don't feel jealous that she hooked up with someone else, just feel shitty because I want to travel back in time a month ago and spend another night with her - uncomplicated and okay.
03:23 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
drzafs
spinning free
Eugene, Oregon
Male - 22 Years Old
Go find someone else to fuck. Move on.
03:34 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
iamthealex
Meet me in Montauk.
Wiscompton
Male - 22 Years Old
Having been on on both sides of this equation, I know it sucks. The only thing worse than someone telling you they don't want to fuck you anymore is having to tell someone else you care about that you don't want to fuck them anymore. That being said, it's better to end things too early than too late.
03:40 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
icantdecide
Registered Member
Male - 27 Years Old
Having been on on both sides of this equation, I know it sucks. The only thing worse than someone telling you they don't want to fuck you anymore is having to tell someone else you care about you don't want to fuck them anymore. That being said, it's better to end things too early than too late.
I'm thinking the same. Just feels uncomfortable, with no closure. No phone call, nothing. I texted her, and she responded but seemed like she was blowing me off. Was making sure she was alright. Feelings got mixed up in it (at least from my part). As you said, though, dragging it on could bring up a split that was all too late, and no one wants that. Just enjoyed having a real buddy that I could fuck and go to sleep with.
03:58 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
Ollie McKraut
Registered Member
Male - 23 Years Old
That really sucks dude I know how you feel and it feels bad. Pretty lonesome. Hang in there.
04:05 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
icantdecide
Registered Member
Male - 27 Years Old
That really sucks dude I know how you feel and it feels bad. Pretty lonesome. Hang in there.

Thanks man. I'll be alright. When I experience this kind of thing with someone, I develop a totally monogamous attachment, commitment or not. She probably hooked up with someone else (she said she just might) and I'm not here to tell her how to live her life. It just blows I couldn't be more to her than what it was. Other times I think I want nothing to do with her. But yeah, it happens to all of us, I guess.
05:48 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
Sounds like you werent even friends to begin with, just people that sleep together. If that's the case then your self-esteem must be pretty low. This is coming from someone who sleeps with any girl that is thin...but at the very least she has to like me as a friend.
06:46 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
quesosauce
"that guy"
Denver, Colorado
Male - 28 Years Old
Sounds like you werent even friends to begin with, just people that sleep together. If that's the case then your self-esteem must be pretty low. This is coming from someone who sleeps with any girl that is thin...but at the very least she has to like me as a friend.
judgemental much?
07:05 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
he claims it was a "friend with benefits" but nowhere in his OP does it say anything about being friends. I guess I am judging, but it's almost as if he's repeat banging someone that doesn't even like him. It's just odd to me, but hey call me old-fashioned.
07:06 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
Kassie09
in the empire business
Pittsburgh, PA
Female - 24 Years Old
Gotta put in to perspective what your relationship was- friends with benefits, nothing more. It sucks that you developed some feelings towards her, but at least it didn't go further and you obviously know sleeping with her again in the future would be a bad idea for you.
10:45 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
icantdecide
Registered Member
Male - 27 Years Old
We were friends, and connected on a level further than just sex. However, we also argued often as a result, and there were complications. I have a tough time having things cut off out of no where, and I can`t seem to help but attach emotion when I`m regularly having sex with someone. She usually was the one asking me to come back after I said we should put it to an end. Today I texted her, though, asking if we could talk, and she didn`t respond. So I guess that`s it. Not sure what went down. I just know I shouldn`t push it.
11:12 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
What do?

WHAT DO??
01:16 AM on 04/20/13 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 24 Years Old
Sorta. I no longer talk to the guy nor do I want anything to do with him. He just wanted sex from me and that was it, like he ended up only talking to me when he was "bored." Totally fucked with my feelings too. Couldn't believe that someone who I thought was my friend would go to the measures that he did, and then treat me like shit.

Just move on like I did. It may be hard, but it's for the best. I ended up liking someone else sooner than I thought.
07:54 AM on 04/20/13 
User Info.
JulieLynn
Let's Be Alone Together
Marlborough, MA
Female - 30 Years Old
I sometimes feel like the guy I was FWB with was pretty bummed when I told him I started to see someone. Granted FWB has been my best friend since we were 13 and when neither one of us are in a relationship, we tend to lean on each other for sex. I've never felt anything other than a physical attraction to him and I'm sure he would say the same, but something tells me he was a little bummed out this time around. He's just too chicken shit to tell me how he really felt, but that is his problem. We always agreed on no strings attached and it only being about sex.

So don't feel like you're the only person on earth who feels that way.
04:26 PM on 04/20/13 
User Info.
spiffa0
The Low-Cal Calzone Zone
Westmont, NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
If you let feelings enter into your friends with benefits relationship, then you failed the purpose of friends with benefits

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos